different.

although the hour already shows at 5o'clock in the afternoon, the sun in this city is still quite hot.

less than 15 minutes, I've arrived in the area of ​​this elite apartment in Seoul. it was still quite difficult to ignore a doorman who smiling while opened the door as I entered the building.

I'm not used to it and feel a little unworthy of being treated so special. moreover with my clothes.
white t-shirt with black shabby jeans. unlike the occupants of this apartment who pass by formal and semi-formal clothes.

I speed up my pace and hope this time no one will be in the elevator with me. I dont like to find those who are secretly or obviously staring at me. I'm sure this must be because of my shabby clothes that make them question my whereabouts in their place.

the elevator door opened and it seemed like the goddess of fortuna was being kind to me. the elevator is empty. I paste the card that works as the key and the light on the 99 automatically turns on.

his apartment door was at the end of the dormitory.

with the same card, I opened the apartment door numbered 999. apartment with a model of white studio as neat as usual.

all the objects are in place with a symmetrical layout. only the slightly crumpled bed sheets showed that the owner occupied the place last night.

although I know this bed will we use tonight, I cant stop myself to tidy up the small wrinkles that exist.
finished unfurling a blanket perfectly, I decided to sit on the sofa not far from this bed.

there are still at least 3-4 hours before he comes back and that means I have enough time to rest in a room that somehow just makes me feel.. comfortable.

would be very comfortable if you can stay in this place every day. though relatively small, are all available and neatly arranged.

I rested myself on a white couch facing the screen tv.

although I've been visiting this place for a few months, this is the first time I've noticed that there's a picture of him on a small frame above the TV table.

it looks like the photo was taken candid because his face is not facing the camera. the lighting of the sunlight in the picture made his eyes look even tanned with thick bushy eyebrows. his eyes were sharp and the jaw line firmly disguised as he was smiling in the photo.

 his eyes were sharp and the jaw line firmly disguised as he was smiling in the photo

he never mentioned his name. the same as myself who can not remember ever mentioning my name. and in fact, he doesnt care about that either. perhaps this ignorance is the best way of reminding us that we are basically aliens for each other.

at first I wondered why this established-man, whom I assumed from his place, had to pay a woman like me.

looking at his face and his posture, he wasn't more than 30 years old.

slowly the question faded and became unimportant to me. maybe this kind of thing is mostly done by men in seoul...

pay a woman for satisfaction as night comes.

when we meet is not on the basis of loves. I still remember how that bastard sold me, my step-father.

I thought a prince had come to rescue me from the rotten intentions of the men there. in fact, he's equal to them. he doesnt waste what he has paid. now I end up here, accepting the reality that I end up doing what I initially call a depraved voluntarily.

came the sound of the apartment door detecting the key from the outside followed by the sound of the door handle being turned.

the person I had just thought about came out the door. it was obvious he was surprised when he realized my existence.

"you're here already? it's still... 6o'clock." he said, looking at his wrist watch.

confused to find a way to answer the question, I finally fell silent.

his expression is unreadable. I wasn't sure if he was angry or just surprised to find me in his apartment as early as this.

"do you always come as early as this?" he asked again as he placed a plastic package of styrofoam on the pantry table that also faced the television.

"sorry.." is all I can say.

he didnt answer and walked away to the room while loosening his tie on his shirt.

maybe I should get out of here and come back in at least 4hours. I dont know what makes me think that he will always come home at 10o'clock.

certainly, not a nice thing to find someone in your place at an improper time.

when he emerged from the bathroom with his white T-shirt, I grabbed my bag and hurried to the door.

"I'll be back at 10."

"hey, is there something else you should do?"
the question made me stop my step. I reflexively shook my head to answer her question.

"I just dont think you'll be here as early as this, I don't mind... it's just... ah, there are things I have to finish, please stay if you really want to be here."
I nodded.

he passed to the white sofa as before grabbing a white plastic containing stryofoam which I believed was a food and then started busy with his laptop.

I decided to sit in the high chair of the pantry table which also faces the tv and took out the assignment which I was planned from the beginning to be done in this place.

the silence that initially feels awkward, but gradually you get drowned in what you do without disturbing each other.

when my eyes were almost closed, I felt soft embrace on my back followed by a little kisses on my neck.

shocked by his attacks, I almost fell out of my seat. at the right time he managed to pull my body.

"don't be surprised, it's 10o'clock, so can we start?" he said after laughing at my surprise.
I nodded awkwardly as I tried to calm myself. he continued his activities tracing my neck. what he was doing reminded me of one important point.

I haven't prepared myself yet. I pushed his body slowly.

"sorry, I haven't had a bath, wait a minute." he laughed again.

"for this time, it's okay." he said as he pulled my body back and kissed my lips softly again.

his hand moved quickly to open my white shirt that I wore then release the bra that is now on the floor.

his licking sometimes turns into a gentle bite that makes me groan.
which he did made me fucked up.

I myself am embarrassed to admit that my body doesnt reject that but in fact support any movement.

when our gaze met again, the surge of desire was clearly reflected in his eyes. something that always makes me realize that what we are doing is no more than a boost of lust.