saturated.

I found my cellphone lying on the pantry table. the battery has run out. its likely that not long after I left that thing accidentally when I was in this place.

I sat on the sofa waiting for him. nothing has changed from this room. without him, everything feels quiet.

almost night, the door opened. he finally back. his face and posture clearly showed how tired he was now. his eyes widened when he found me standing up welcomed him. his surprise facial changed with the smile underestimating me from his face.

"you're finally back."
he said trying to sound indifferent.

"sorry."

his steps to the bathroom stopped when he heard what I had just said.

"at least you're still back. I just thought to replace you."

should he always try to hurt me like this?

"how long will you be like this, jeongguk?"

"what reaction did you expect from me after you just disappeared?"

"you don't even give me a chance to explain everything"

"we both know that you will never tell me everything. You intentionally drove me crazy with all your secrets. "

our voices are rising. his eyes showed anger and sadness at the same time.

"I.."

"about your mother? besides your mother, are there other people or families that you don't tell me who need you to leave this place without any words at all?"

"about my mother.."

"living with you is much more fun when we are not involved in this feeling."

I haven't had time to convey my intentions but he always managed to corner me with his argument. what he said reminded me of his words the other day.

"does that mean you are saturated?"
that question just came out of my mouth.

he was silent then nodded as if he agreed with the guess I said.

"maybe you're right." my voice was stuck.

that's when my breath seemed to stop. my body suddenly went limp. all that is over. there's no point in asking again for the obvious thing I know the answer to. he doesn't love me as I imagine. as I approached him, his eyes were fixed on the backpack I was carrying. he looked surprised as if he was aware of my intention.

"and now you just gonna leave?"
the anger was clearly drawn from his voice.

"I think it's enough we hurt each other Jeongguk."
my view has begun to blur.

"I don't have enough energy for all of this."

"in the end you are the same as Jieun."

even im the end he always knows the best way to scratch the wound to get deeper. tears began to flow from my eyes just like that after I left the 999 apartment. finally something that starts off badly, will always end badly.

---

when I thought everything was over with the door closed and my tears falling, it turned out I was wrong

not far I stepped from the door numbered 999, I felt a hand tightly gripping my wrist. Our gaze met. He breathlessly looked at me with a burst of emotions ready to explode.

 He breathlessly looked at me with a burst of emotions ready to explode

"you think just going away from me everything will just be finished?"

his grip thightened when I intended to let go of his grip.

"two weeks I'm waiting for you. and now you're back just to leave?"

my view is still blurry. I don't understand what I should do with his reaction now. it's all beyond my expectations.

"we have to talk. like it or not. we have to talk."