broken.

my body is rebellious. unfortunately, my reaction is less fast. he quickly locked my hands above my head, while the other one he used to cover my mouth.

"are you sure you want to shout and let everyone see what we are doing?"
my kicking movements in all directions to him get rid of me from above my body didn't work.

"everyone knows who you are. even if you shout, they certainly know who to side with. "

his eyes are red, the smell of alcohol has fused with his breath. he was drunk heavily.

"my advice, just enjoy it..." his smile was disgusting.

he suddenly kiss my neck. feeling his saliva on my body makes that fear become more real. I can't give up like this. I can't just let myself lose it. after several attempts, I managed to bite his hand that was smothering my mouth. he immediately shouted and pulled his hand.

"you whore!"
he slap my face. his punch was hard enough leaving a feeling of pain that slowly began to sting my face.

his hands moved quickly lowering the top of my dress by force. my tears began to flow when he tried to pull my cloth. I was still trying to move mu whole body hoping he would move away from above my body.

my efforts become useless. now his palm holds my face. my lips are his next target. I moved my head violently against his disgusting actions. he was busy removing his belt, with all my strength, I finally kicked him. his body was finally knocked out of my body and fell out of bed.

I made the opportunity to run away from here. I almost reached the door when my feet were again held back by his fist. the pain felt even more when my body fell against the floor. his hands hugging my waist and lifted my body.

"I told you to enjoy it!"
he again tore the top of my clothes and left only underwear that was now clearly visible. he didn't wait longer to land his disgusting kiss again on my body.

my tears have flowed without being able to stop. should this be part of the story in my life?

when that hope was almost gone, the burden that I had felt above my body disappeared instantly.

I'm safe.

Jimin was knocked down on the floor with someone who kept pounding his fists into his face without mercy.
in a matter of minutes, it was seen that blood had been running endlessly from Jimin's face. he also seemed to have lost his consciousness.

that person doesn't seem to care about that fact. he continually fists even though Jimin seems completely unconscious. I can't let him kill Jimin. not in this place and not for any reason.

I hugged his body from behind trying to hold his hand in motion.

"enough, Jeongguk.. its enough."

his breath was still burning. From his back I can feel his trembling because of anger.

he turned around. his hand grabbed my face and then moved gripping strongly on both of my shoulders. his view was filled with anxiety when he noticed my appearance.

"bastard! I will finish him!"
he seemed to intend to turn around and continue his action but my arms managed to stop him.

"Jeongguk I just want to leave from here. jebal.."

the vibration in my voice is enough to explain that I can't escaped the fear. he took off my arms then with a quick movement he take off the black shirt he was wearing, make him wear a white singlet shirt. his hands trembled as he tried to button his shirt to cover my body.

"you wait here, I will be back.."

"no, don't ever leave me again"

I unconsciously gripped his arm strongly. my tears were flowing again hearing that. that fear instantly enveloped me.

I don't care even my nails hurt him, I didn't intend to let go of my grip. I would rather die than have to be left in this situation again. I don't want to be alone. I need him.

he looked at me silently then pulled my body in his arms.

"I won't. never again."