sand beach.

the gust of wind made me have to hold this large brown hat to stay in my head.

if only Jeongguk didn't remind me to wear sunglasses, there might be countless amounts of dust entering my eyes. it's amazing how the wind can blow this hard on a sunny day like today. fortunately, the white dress I wore wasn't too short so it didn't matter too much when the wind blew the bottom of my dress.

my hair is braided aside, I can't imagine how difficult it is to walk with hair that flies freely due to the wind that is there. maybe this is what they call the sea that doesn't know the weather.

again, I feel the grip of his hand strengthening. he seemed to want to make sure I followed his steps along the path with white sand on both sides of this road.

"when will we arrive soon?" I asked impatiently.

we are still tracing the paths surrounded by the houses of local residents. it's amazing to see people seem to be holding an advanced wedding celebration party which they call the after party to a place like this.

they say this party is for the closest friends. maybe that also explains why most invited guests are people of the same age with both brides.

"just in a minute" he said, pulling my hand closer to him.

we finally walked side by side with the two interlocking arms. the jazz music welcomed us followed by the greeting from the guests who were aware of his presence.

"ah~ finally arrived.."

Jeongguk smiled then welcomed the handshake of the three men who greeted him casually in turn.

Jeongguk began to dissolve in conversation with his three friends. I used that time to release my grip on his arm. realizing what I was doing, he just grasped my hand gently.

"where are you going?"

"I want to take a drink. What do you want to drink?"
I asked, pointing towards where the drink was placed. he glanced at the direction I was pointing at.

"excuse me for a moment," he said to three people who began to pay attention to my interaction with Jeongguk.

after getting the nod from the three people, he gently pulled my hand and put it back on his arm.

"I actually can do it myself" I whispered to him.

"the experience taught me not to let you wander by yourself at a wedding like this."
"there will be no one who knows if the man who hugs you that night comes back to fetch you"
his words kept me silent for a while.

"is.. Jieun watching us?"

"you don't need to worry about that," his answer was still while looking straight ahead.

"isn't that our purpose here?"

"you say you like beach."

"..when did I say it?"
I don't remember saying it at all.

"when we went to the movie last week"

I tried to remember what he meant and my memory ended in one scene of a couple on vacation on the beach. I just mentioned that the beach shown was good. no more than that.

I looked at him in surprise until he finally returned my gaze with a confused expression.

"you have to stop making assumptions as you wish." I managed to continue my sentence before laughing again.

"so you don't like the beach?" I shook my head softly.

"not too much. I prefer amusement park or playground." he sighed softly then began to smile.

"at least you can already laugh again." his words again made my feelings warm.

maybe I should let my feelings enjoy all these moments when I have a chance.

I... also can be happy, right?

the high difference between us made me have to rest on my toes just to align our views. I touched his face slowly, I gave a short kiss on his lips.

my intention to turn around and continue our steps stopped when he again held my face to keep looking at him.

"don't start something that you can't end"
hasn't fully understood the mark, he again casts a long kiss on my lips.

I can feel the longing that is trying to convey from the kiss his gave. his kiss feels demanding but also soft at the same time.

what he did made my body feel weak and could only accept all of his treatment. when I felt the hat that had been held loose by the wind, I reflexively turned it around making him forced to stop the kiss right away.

"omo! my hat.."

our views are equally focused on the brown hat which is now lying on the sand. the hat began to move lightly due to the blowing of the wind until it finally stopped when someone reached for it.

the woman is over there. look at Jeongguk and myself alternately.

tears on her face were flowing. when I turned my gaze to Jeongguk, he looked as surprised as me.

the woman approached and then giving me my hat in her grip towards me.

I could feel they were still looking even after I had the hat. Jieun ran a little away from us and I could feel Jeongguk's body beside me suddenly tightening instantly. I have to endure, not only for me but also for his sake. as she almost disappeared from our sight, she tripped and fell.

"don't go"

I said, trying to tighten my grip on his arm. I realized his reaction was preparing to leave when he saw what happened to Jieun. he ignored me. he gently released the grip of my hand.

"I have to help her" he immediately ran after her.

until when will you deny it. clearly you still love her too much, Jeon.