Chapter Eleven { Messy Messy }

-{ TEYANA POV }-

It was now my break time. I was extremely hungry and ready to leave.

Knock Knock!

I stood up from my desk making my way to my door. I opened it facing Yoni.

"Hey bitch." I smiled letting her in.

"Hey Cakes. You ready?" She asked following me inside.

"Let me clean this up real quick, then we can leave." I told her and she nodded.

"I'll be out in the front." I looked at her and she was looking out the window.

"Don't go out there being messy. I don't want to go and break up a fight." I pointed at her and she laughed fake gasping.

"I would never!" She laughed walking out my office.

Yoni and I have been hanging out a lot for the past few weeks. Today, for my break we were going get some food and just sit and talk like girls. It would usually be me and Makayla but y'all know how that is right now.

Call me fake or whatever you want but at the end of the day, when I tried talking to Makayla, she was acting too bitchy. So you know what, I moved around.

-{ YONI POV }-

I looked through the clothes on the rack. I felt eyes burning through my damn back. I turned back seeing nobody but Makayla's ass staring at me like a piece of meat.

"Need something baby girl?" I asked cocking my head.

She scoffed, "Don't even start with me. I'm warning you." She warned.

"I'm not scared of -"

"I'm ready." Teyana said coming from the back cutting me off. "Yoni, lets go." She said looking at me.

Makayla rolled her eyes. "Have fun with that." She said.

"We surely will, boring ass." I spat back. She stood up and I smirked as we walked out the store.

"I told your ass not to go out there and be messy." Teyana said as we got into my car.

"She was staring so I had to see if something was wrong. I know I was looking cute, these Fashion Nova jeans got a bitch looking all good and shit, but damn." I said flipping my hair and Teyana laughed.

"Ouu, my baby calling..."

She started talking to Christopher. I rolled my eyes and continued driving.

* * *

I don't like his ass, he don't like my ass.

Heard he doesn't like me because I'm a "bad influence" on Teyana and I'm too "wild".

Do I care? Nope.

My plan is working though. I'm a bitch trying make it out in the hair and make up business. I recently started doing make up appointments. I've been getting booked by my girl Teyana, she's been helping me. Putting me on celebs and whatnot.

I'm having a blast meeting these celebrities.

Once I get way up there, Teyana has to go.

She's going to want all of the spotlight of when someone asks me how I started and shit. I don't want nobody knowing I got put on by another bitch.

I'm going to get a few more clients, then dip like I was never here.

Teyana don't see shit because she's too distracted from Makayla's ass. Don't get me wrong, Teyana is cute and all but the girl needs to stay home with her family. She has kids, a husband, a store, and shit, I DON'T!

I'm trying to get there. If using Teyana is the bait to get there, then so be it.

Although I'll miss the good times we're having. She's really a nice person.

* * *

"Hellooo.. Earth to Yoni!" Teyana said snapping me out my thoughts.

"Sorry girl, I was in my own world for a second." I faked laughed and Teyana giggled shaking her head.

"In ya own world getting fucked." She said.

"Yeahh, lets say that." I grinned and she laughed looking away at her phone.

Little does she know..

_______________

Comment Your Thoughts. 🧪