Chapter 1

Natsu's pov

" I'm glad you dunderheads made it back safely. Y/n just contacted me , she'll be here very soon. I'd also like you to meet Fairy Tail's newest member Juvia. " Oh yeah! Y/n's coming back , she left on a decade , she's so strong! " Who's Y/n? " Lucy asked , Erza patted her head before speaking. " Y/n is the strongest female wizard in are ranks , stronger than me even. She's indeed a magnificent wizard. " Y/n has went on a decade quest last year , she's already coming back! " We've also added another new member to the guild , someone you might recognize . " We all turned are backs to fight Gajeel siting there. "What him! Are you kidding me! " Ice freak said , why the hell was Gajeel here! " I don't mind Juvia, but he's the one responsible for destroying are guild hall. " 

Y/n's pov

" Now now everyone , we need to show are newest members respect. Even if they once fought against us their now part of the family. " Erza nodded. " Sorry Y/n. " Gray and Natsu all looked at me with shock right before Natsu ran up to me and tackled me in a hug. " Y/n! " I hugged him back then pushed him away. " You've grown Natsu , although we do have time to speak later I'd like to meet the newest members. " I ran my hand threw Natsu's hair , his throat let out a small purr as he nuzzled his head closer to my hand. " But he hurt Fairy Tail , you left me in charge remember? " I chuckled. "I know but friend or foe , he's part of Fairy Tail now. Were a family. " I smiled at him before walking past the group and approaching the black long haired male. " Welcome to Fairy Tail , I'm Y/n strongest female wizard and Dragon Slayer in the guild. " I smiled at him even though he looked mad. " Your a dragon slayer? " His deep voice softened slightly , I smiled before sitting down. " Yeah! I trained with 10 different Dragons in the dragon realm. " Gajeel adjusted his hand so now his head was leaned on his hand.  " What's in the dragon realm? " Gajeel seemed to soften up slightly , this time acting more interested in what I had to say. " Thousands and thousands of Dragons , it's a really pretty place although some of the dragons aren't the nicest. "  A hmm sound left his throat. " Y/n! Natsu said he wanted you! " April , one of my twin exceeds flew over on her wings. " Okay. " I got up from my spot then turned back to Gajeel and smiled at him. " It was lovely to meet you , hope we talk again soon. " He nodded his head slightly before turning way. 

I made my way over to the four , all of them sat in the middle of the guild hall. " Y/n~ can I fight you now! " Natsu said , he leaned lazily against my body. " Not today , I just got back from my mission I wanna relax. " He groaned against shoulder. " Well I'm gonna go home , you can stop by later if you'd like. " Both April and Myles followed me out the guild and to are home. Once walking inside I flopped right on the couch. " I forgot how big are house was! " Myles exclaimed , he lay'd next to me on the couch and curled up into a ball. Myles and April were twins , they both were my exceeds as well as my partners and best friends. 

Time skip the next day. 

I was walking to the guild hall the next day , April and Myles walked beside me ready to take on another quest. That was until I heard from closer by a lot of commotion. " You two go to the guild , I'll meet you there. " I walked down the stone stairs that met to an opening to the park. There was Jet , Droy , Gajeel and Levy who was hiding behind the tree. That was until Jet and Droy started attacking Gajeel. My eyes curved into a questionable expression , why wasn't he fighting back? I let myself stiff the air but instantly tensed at the scent of Laxus , he was approaching. I watched quietly behind a tree at what was about to happen next.  " We've become the laughing stock of the magic community , because of you! " I felt Laxus's magic power instantly increase , his anger radiated over the park as sparks of lighting appeared around him. " Laxus what the hell are you doing. " I whispered to myself , everything took me by surprise when Laxus hit Gajeel with some of his lighting magic. I can't let them keep hurting him anymore. I made a portal to teleport in front of Gajeel , I instantly blocked the lighting fist Laxus used. " Earth wall. " I whispered as dirt around us started forming into a huge dirt wall.  I waited a second before punching the wall , all the dirt collapsed and fell back to the ground. " I''m utterly disappointed in all three of you. " Laxus gritted his teeth and looked away , Jet and Droy sunk to the ground muttering. " Sorry Y/n... " 

"Laxus , even if we made a mistake we grown on it , not cause more problems. " I helped Gajeel up from his slouching position. " I'm not taking lectures from you! " Laxus instantly threw more lighting right at Gajeel and I. From the looks of it I thought Gajeel was unconscious but yet he moved so fast and blocked the lighting.  " If you guys are done , I have other things to do. " Gajeel stumbled away from all of us and started walking back up the stone stairs. I glanced back at the three Shadowgear members before shaking my head disappointingly  and running up the stairs , hoping to catch Gajeel. " Gajeel wait! " I caught Gajeel at the top of the stairs , well a few feet away from it. He continued walking down the street , completely ignoring me.  " Gajeel! " He stopped in his tracks. " Leave me alone Y/n " I ran up to him and grabbed hold oh his elbow. "Thank you. " He turned around and glared at me. " J-just let me heal you,I know some healing magic. "

That's the end of my new book Mighty , this is the story line about how she met Gajeel. Don't worry I have a story line for all the Dragon Slayers. I hope you liked it! The picture are Y/n and her exceeds, Myles and April.

 I hope you liked it! The picture are Y/n and her exceeds, Myles and April

Well thats that , bye my Unicorns XOXO