11. Protective

11. Protective..

" Alex, she is no where inside the party. Im afraid she did sth to herself!" said Bob concerned about his older sister. Alex had always knew how much Bob loved and cared for his sister, but Bob wasnt really a person who liked expressing his feelings. Alex smiled at Bob assuringly as he put a hand on his shoulder.

" calm down, im sure she didnt hurt herself. She just needed to be alone to think. Go look for her at the car and im gonna search for her in that green, forest like area. Ok?" said Alex smiling, his green eyes telling him not to worry.

Bob took a deep breath and nodded. He then ran to the parking area. Alex smiled and turned to the green area.

Alex went into the forest like area more, looking at this nature that surrounds him. ' im sure that Nana is here. She always go to the nature to calm down' thought Alex smiling as he saw a couple of birds flying above him.

Then a soft breeze touched his face so he closed his eyes inhaling the scent of nature. Narmen was always the one that he could be totally natured with. The one he could be himself with. The one that always calm him by 1 smile. The one that really cared for him.. The one he realised he would always protect.

Alex then opened his after a minute of thinking and walking through the nature. He stood still staring at the figure infront of him.

His cousin was standing about 8 ms away. Her dark brown long silky hair moving to the side with the wind, leaving her back visible from that golden dress. The dress moved a bit from the wind. She looked like a goodess, with that beauty. She was leaning her head down a bit, holding sth with both her hands to her chest, but he couldnt c it.

" Nana!" said Alex softly, his green eyes happy to c her unharmed. She turned quickly alarmed, her hair flying around her wildly. A smile formed on her lips when she saw Alex. She quickly ran to him and hugged him.

" are you ok, nana? Me and ur bro were so worried" said Alex as he wrapped his arms around her protecting her from everything. He closed his eyes smiling, as he felt that he could take his breath again by just feeling shes safe again. Narmen backed away a little smiling as she looked into his green eyes with her piercing gold caramel ones.

" dont worry bout me, im ok!" said Nana smiling trying to hide her sadness from him. Alex stared into her eyes suspicious, she quickly looked away getting out of his arms. He knew she was sad for hurting Sean, physically and most imp emotionally.

" Nana, about Sean he deserves-" said Alex but was inturupted by Narmen as she looked at him.

" Alex, you know me more than well! And im sure you know that im a tough girl that can take care of herself. And i wont let Sean ruin my day after what you have done to me.." said Nana smiling, her talk getting soft and warm as she got to the end. She smiled at Alex happily then turned around looking at that nature happily, her hair flying freely.

Alex stood by her smiling as he put his arm around her. Narmen suddenly became excited as she looked at Alex with enthusiastic gold eyes.

" are you thinking of what im thinking about now?" said Nana happily. Alex was a bit worried about that enthusiasm. But he knew what she meant. Alex nodded smiling as he pulled his sleeves up ready to do this.

Nana then remembered sth. She then stood infront of Alex.

" but what bout Bob? We cant play around while he's worried bout me" said Narmen as she took his hand and headed back to her car. Alex had completly forgotten about Bob. But Nana.. She is always thinking bout others before herself. Alex looked at her with soft green eyes smiling as she pulled him in a hurry.