Revealed

It was the man who had bumped into me at Tesla Headquarters. Victor.

"Yes," Elon said slowly. "I know this man."

"How do you know him, sir?"

"He works for me. At Tesla."

"Ok. We will call you for further investigation, young lady. Mr. Musk, come over here."

'It was Victor.' Everything had become clear to me now. 'He was the one leaving all of those calls. He was the one who followed me in the Model 3. He was the one who stalked me and Elon. It was him all along.'

I was lost in thought. The lights from the police cruisers were blurred, all I could hear was my voice pounding in my head. 'Elon could be dead right now. And it's all because of me.'

I went back into Elon's house and grabbed my things. I didn't want to be a danger to Elon anymore. I walked back out and put my bags in the trunk. Elon didn't notice yet. I went back to get my dog. I went into my car and took a deep breath. I started it up, and Elon looked back at me. He ran up to my car and knocked on the window. I rolled it down reluctantly.

"What's going on?" he asked shakily.

"The events hat happened tonight were my fault. I don't want to be a danger to you anymore."

"(My name) you're not a-"

"I'm sorry." I said while holding back tears.

I rolled up the window and drove away.