A Change of Pace

I was speechless. He wasn't like all of the other guys I've been with.

"I-I like you too."

He smiled at me. Despite how awkward the whole interaction was, I enjoyed his company. He put his hand on my thigh, and I put my hand on top of his. I glanced at the clock.

"It's 12:00 and we haven't done a single thing." I chuckled.

"I'd say this is fairly productive."

I smiled at him. "We really should be getting to work though."

He stayed next to me. I blushed as he told me things to write down. He was so close to me. I wanted to kiss him. 'I can't, we're working right now... Oh who cares anymore.'

"We also have to make sure that the-"

I interrupted his sentence with a kiss. I loved doing this with him. I couldn't focus on my work anymore, all I could think about was Elon. And how awkward all of our interactions were. 'We should work on that.'

"(My name)?"

"Yes?"

"We aren't going to get anything done, are we?" We laughed.

After a day of doing nothing but kissing and staring at each other, he walked me to the Tesla he gave me. He opened the door, and leaned in for yet another kiss. I cut it off short.

"Is this all we're doing now?" I laughed awkwardly.

"Yea, it doesn't leave much room to talk." He chuckled.

That had reminded me of how this man barely knew me. I've only been working for him a short amount of time, and the only thing he kind of knew about me was our shared interests and where I was from. He knew almost nothing about me. And I knew almost nothing about him.