A Real Date

I drove home to (Best Friend No.2)'s house to start packing. Since the Anonymous Caller was blocked, I felt that the situation was dealt with. An idea crossed my mind as I packed the sultry black dress I had worn to the dinner at Elon's house. 'What if we went on a date? A real date. Somewhere other than his house, and no excessive drinking.' I smiled at the thought. 'It would be nice to see him in a suit again.'

I sent him a message proposing the idea. I left my bags open just in case he said yes. I didn't want to have to unload everything back at my house to get ready. My phone vibrated, so I checked the message.

"You thought you could get away from me just by blocking me, huh?"

I blocked his new number. All of his threats must be empty by this point, he hasn't done anything. My phone vibrated again. This time is was (Best Friend No. 3).

"Oi cunt, massive legend here."

"What's up?"

"Nothing much, what are you doing?"

"Waiting."

I decided it was a good time to get in the shower. I wanted to know him better. Better than what he shows on Twitter and all his interviews. I know he can't just be business and jokes all the time. There has to be another side to him. When I had gotten out of the shower, I saw that I had gotten a text back from Elon.

"I would love to. What did you have in mind?"

"I have no idea, you should pick. I will be fine anywhere, as long as you're with me, of course."

I was attempting to be less awkward. I'm usually very straightforward, but with Elon... He just made me feel so giddy but I can't express that.

"How about Gusteau's?"

Gusteau's? I had forgotten how rich this man is.

"Really? I've always wanted to go there!"

The date was set. Now all we had to do was get ready.