Papa-Paparazzi

The group of people outside was almost too much to bear. They were standing outside with cameras, and news reporters were filming. Must've been a slow news day?

"Elon. Does this happen a lot?" I asked nervously.

"Sometimes... I didn't really anticipate this happening. But I guess the guy we saw taking a picture of us wasn't the only guy interested in us."

We went to Linguini and told him the situation.

"I uhh think the back should be clear?" he said awkwardly.

He led us to the back door, but the paparazzi completely surrounded the restaurant. We walked out, and the swarm of people rushed towards us. Countless microphones were pushed into Elon's face. I hid behind him and tried to stay as close to him as possible.

"Who is this girl?"

"Are you guys dating?"

"Does she work for you?"

As they kept shouting questions at us, Elon tried to calm them down. Just then, a man came running towards the crowd.

"President Ben Shapiro just left through the front!"

The crowd left and we went back to the Tesla Limo. Thankfully we didn't have to wait for the driver, since it drove itself. (Although he did have complete control over the vehicle from where we were.)

"Remind me to thank President Shapiro later." he said.

I was still frazzled at the amount of people who were near me. I nodded and wrapped my arms around myself. He noticed how shaken I was at the situation and held me.

"Are you ok (My name)?"

"Y-yeah."

He kissed my forehead, and we drove away from the crowd and Gusteau's.