Chapter Twenty-Four

**FIRST DRAFT**
Chapter Twenty-Four

I needed to focus on my breathing. I just needed to breathe. Breathe Molly, breathe. I couldn't breathe, I told myself. It was a lost cause. Kian cupped my cheeks, bringing his lips to mine, his hot breath fanning over as he sucked on my lower lip, his tongue probing my mouth for entrance.

I hesitantly opened my mouth, my shaking hands rising to his chest. A hand left my cheek as he possessed my mouth, slowly and thoroughly, holding my hands in his at his chest, steadying the nervous shakes.

His hand moved from my cheek to my hair, his fingers massaging my scalp as his lips moved down my jaw and to my neck, pulling my head aside for better access. I gasped as his lips sucked on his mark, his teeth raking over it sending a shiver down my spine.

His hands loosened on mine and went to my back, tugging my tucked shirt out from my shorts, his hand going underneath and running across my warm flesh. I jolted slightly and his hand stopped, gently pressing into the small of my back as he moved back to my lips, kissing me gently as he pulled back to stare at me.

"Are you alright?" he asked softly, tucking a strand of hair behind my ears.

I nodded, biting my lip. "I'm just nervous," I whispered. "I-I-"

"I get it," he murmured. "Try not think, just feel." He stroked my cheek and my body warmed at how patient he was being with me. I closed the gap between us, initiating the kiss, my arms going around his neck as his hands pressed into my back pulling me up against him as he deepened the kiss.

His hands moved downward and grabbed the edge of my shirt, lifting it up my body slowly. My cheeks warmed when he took it off, his hands going to my back to the clasp of my bra, biting on my lower lip as it snapped off.

I let it drop, my heart hammering in my chest.

His gaze dropped and I flushed as he stared openly at my breasts. I lifted my arms, embarrassment winning over but he caught them, wrapping them around his neck as he kissed me hard, backing me up now toward the bed.

His hands ran down my sides and to the waistband of my shorts, pushing them down slowly, hooking his fingers into my underwear. He gave me a gentle push and I fell backward onto the bed and he took my shorts and underwear off, throwing them somewhere.

I lay completely exposed in front of him as he pulled his shirt off over his head. Biting my lip I sat up, my hands going to his belt, unclasping it and unzipping his fly I pulled them down.

Kian took them off before kneeling on the bed, effectively pushing me back down.

His hands braced either side of my forehead as he pressed some of his weight into me, and my breathing sped when I felt his erection against my core.

The only thing separating us was his navy boxers.

He resumed kissing me, a hand running down my sides and under my leg pushing me further onto the bed so we were now centre. His hand skimmed up slowly, and I knew where his destination was. I gasped against his lips as his hand captured my right breast, squeezing it and rubbing his thumb over my nipple.

Heat pooled low within me and I arched against him and his hand, biting on his lower lip. His lips left mine and he trailed down to my chin, my neck and down my chest, kissing each breast slowly, blowing hot air over them before going down my stomach, raking his teeth across my hip bones.

I squirmed beneath him, fire erupting in my core, I knew where he was going with this but that, I was most definitely not ready for.

Before he could get any further, I tugged his shoulder and he looked up and I shook my head slowly. He followed the path back up to my lips, his hands going behind me as he lifted us up, now kneeling on the bed.