Chapter Fourteen

**FIRST DRAFT**
Chapter Fourteen

"I didn't know who I wanted to be...So I just stayed in school and eventually I found myself learning medicine. I mean I know the basics anyway, I dropped out for the road trip. I didn't want a life where my career would be number one," I said quietly. Kian and I lay side by side in bed that evening, entwined in each others arms, his hand grazing up and down my back.

"My biggest want was to just be a stay at home mum. As old fashioned as it sounds anyway, I just wanted kids while my husband went to work...It's always been what interested me most." I closed my eyes when he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"You can have that now," he murmured. "You'll never have to work a day in your life. I will."

There was a comfortable silence before I broke it. "What about you then? Were you always destined to be taking over as Alpha?"

"Yes. I'm the eldest, the role falls to me after the mating and I will lead the pack until I hand it over to my son." The room was too dark for me to see in, but I could feel his hated gaze on my face. "When we take over, mum and dad will move. This is the Alpha house...And the fact that we will be a newly mated couple...they won't want to get in the way," his voice was husky as he pulled me up against him.

I gasped at how intimately we were pressed together, and the lack of material separating us. Kian was only in some loose cotton pants, and I had worn one of my nighties to bed.

I swallowed and closed my eyes when his lips hit my shoulder, jolts of electricity going through my body. He followed a trail up towards my mark, which had been aching and will be for the next month until the bond mark, and then my shift.

So Kian had had his lips on it soothing it, nearly all evening. He had no problem with it.

I moaned quietly as his tongue swirled out over it, before he rolled us so I was underneath him as he attacked my neck, moving from my mark and attacking another spot, me too caught up in my bliss to realise what he was doing – hickeys!

We both stilled as loud moans filled the house, and they were definitely coming from Chelsea and Pierce' room. I let out a little giggle and pushed Kian off me, back to his side. I was no longer turned on, knowing what was going on in the hall across from me.

Kian groaned, "blast the full moon," he cursed.

Out of curiosity I turned to him, "why do you wait until the full moon anyway?"

"If I bond bite you on the full moon, it will make your wolf transition painless. If we did it now, on the moon when you shift...it will be excruciating, no one knows why but, that's how it is."

We lay together in silence, and I felt myself drifting off – only to be pulled back when I felt a warm hand sliding up my thigh...

Kian groaned into my shoulder, "how am I supposed to last a month? I want you now," he growled, his grip tightening as he lifted my leg over his hip. "This will just have to suffice."

My mouth was dry as Kian, rock hard against me, nibbled on my lower lip before pulling me into a hot kiss that sent shocks all through my body. I moaned and rocked my hips against his, happy to find some sort of relief – so I did it again.

Kian growled and gripped the night dress from the back in his hands, and I heard the material strain.

"Kian," I gasped. "Don't tear it...I like this one." He silenced me with his mouth, rocking against me once more, and I arched into him, gasping as he continued to do the same actions.