Chapter Seven

**FIRST DRAFT**

Chapter Seven

It was Christmas eve, I noted, as I stretched my arms above my head. I looked at the clock next to me as I yawned. Nine in the morning. It had been a week since the 'BBQ' and I'd have to see Nikita tomorrow at the gathering. I sighed.

I just wanted to see my family.

Kian had kept his distance all week, which was good. I just stayed up in the room and wallowed in my self pity. The moron in my head actually shut up and let me be as well.

Today was Christmas Eve. If I was at home, I would be cooking with mum, watching her panic that she hadn't got enough done for the guests – wrapping presents when the kids went to bed because of their belief in Santa.

But I wasn't.

I was in my kidnappers house.

Anna had already approached me, but I had ignored her when she came in. I didn't want to cook for these people. And I didn't want to join them tomorrow either. I wanted Christmas with my family!

I was laying there, allowing myself to get lost in my thoughts when I drifted back to the BBQ. I had allowed that pig, who tore me from my life to hold me! I felt rage boiling up inside of me, I was being blinded. For a second there I had fallen victim to stockholm syndrome.

I knew this biting thing had something to do with it.

So it had to stop.

I had to stop him from biting me!

NO!

Yes! I shouted internally. Shut up! And get out of my head! I don't want to hear from you at all!

Silence.

I felt whatever I had been feeling in my head retreat further into the back of my mind. Sadness washed over me. I'd hurt its feelings. But this was for the best! This was my life.

Half an hour later I was washed away in my thoughts again, thinking about the time back in Uni when Sarah, Jazz and myself had convinced the boys to streak through the Uni bar. I laughed slightly. They'd been banned from it after that.

They woke up the next morning wearing each others clothing!

When Sarah had fallen off the toilet seat in the RV, it would be forever implanted into my mind. I kept going further and further into my mind...before I let sleep take me.

I blinked my eyes open but I was met with darkness...But I could smell. I could smell the park...I could smell...I could smell a leather jacket...Oh my gosh!

I screamed and struggled against the iron arms carrying me, but the gag in my mouth which I could now feel only served to gag me more. Kicking and struggling as the person picked up their pace did nothing. But I still did it.

Suddenly I heard a door open, I was handed to another set of arms as it was shut again, locked and the vehicle started.

"No one saw you?" Anna?! Anna whispered.

"No. The idiots left the door unlocked and she was on the couch." Kian said quietly. I kicked and screamed more now, cursing as loudly as I could through the gag, something I was feeling guilty for immediately after.

"We need to sedate her, she's only going to hurt herself!" Joe snapped.

"Well you're the doctor, just do it! I need to go check on Chelsea, she's seemed to calm down." The guy I assumed was Pierce walked off, opening and closing a door. Not long after I heard loud yelling.