Chapter Thirteen

**FIRST DRAFT**

Chapter Thirteen

I rolled over in the bed, the sheets tangled between my legs as I took my first pain free breath of air, this was more like it, I sighed. Kian had left several hours earlier, leaving me to catch up on sleep while he attended pack business with his father.

I sat up in the bed and looked at the trashed room. I would have to clean this up today, I thought to myself. My wolf was still silent in my head, and I hoped she was sleeping so that I could have some minutes to myself.

Throwing my legs over the side of my bed I stretched and got up, assessing the damage of the room. Fifteen minutes later, the room was clean so I made my way to the bathroom having a quick shower and washing my hair, feeling much more refreshed.

My eyes still had slight dark rings under them, but I didn't look as crazy and psychotic as I had the night before.

I was such an idiot. Why did I put Kian and myself through that? I rubbed my hand down my face before drying my hair as quickly as possible, slipping out of the room and following the noise from the room to the kitchen.

I peeked my head in.

Anna, Linda and Chelsea were sitting at the table laughing drinking a cup of tea, Chelsea's cheeks flaming a bright red.

They looked picture perfect.

For a moment I was able to forget the situation I was in. Just for a moment.

I came further into the view, and all girls smiled at me.

"Molly, sweet heart, tea?" Linda got up and sat me down, giving my shoulders a quick squeeze before pouring me a tea, and putting toast in the toaster.

"Oh Molly, you're just in time. We're grilling Chelsea on her mating, look at her! She's ten shades of red!" Anna laughed as Chelsea went red once more. "Pierce marked her several times, and then after she shifted they frolicked in the woods, only to end up shifting and doing it in the National park. What a sight they were for the poor workers!"

I let out a small unladylike snort and Chelsea's face flamed red once more. "Anna, we could easily talk about your evening!"

Anna rolled her eyes, "I have no embarrassment in the topic. Go right ahead."

Chelsea scowled, "it isn't fun then."

Linda's laughter chimed in, "I'd like to believe this is how it would have been, if I had had daughters." She placed the toast and tea in front of me and took her seat. "Being surrounded by men can get quite...."

"There are no words for it, is there?" Anna asked laughing.

"Yeah, it's bad enough when Kian gets in a pushy mood, but with all of them?" I found myself joining in, a small smile on my lips.

Linda laughed and patted my arm, surprise evident on her face but saying nothing. They launched into more talk as I ate my food.

So maybe I was on the road to accepting.

Was it giving up?

Yes and No.

Yes because I had vowed not too, and No, because you can't fight something, that is beyond fighting. I was hurting a lot of people in the process, and this violent crazy person was not me. It was time to act like myself again.

I found Kian standing on the back porch, looking at the sunset that evening. His back was tense and every so often he would let out a small sigh. Was I the reason behind this? Probably so. I had made the man most likely turn into some domineering guy.

He probably wasn't even like this.

So maybe I had to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Sensing me suddenly, he spun around, wariness in his eyes as I approached him slowly, twisting my fingers in the hem of my shirt as I walked right up to him, staring at his chest before biting my lip and staring at his eyes.

"I-" I breathed, "I accept you Kian," I whispered, placing a shaky hand on his chest. "I'm willing to try wholeheartedly to make this work...I understand now...we are meant to be together...You just could have gone about it a better way maybe..." I bit my lip.

I looked at his blank expression and I felt vulnerability seep in slowly. "Unless you've change your mind..." I felt so stupid. Oh my god. My face flamed as I removed my hands from his chest. I was such an idiot! I backed away a few steps. Gasping in shock when he yanked me back to him, wrapping his arms around me and breathing in my scent.

"Thank god," he murmured into my hair. I felt my wolf stirring, and a happiness flowed throughout my body. "My mate," he muttered, still inhaling, his hand cupping my cheek, swooping his mouth down onto mine and pulling me into a passionate kiss.

Sighing in content I threw my arms around his neck. This was how life was meant to be. He may have stuffed it up slightly, and had gone about things the right way, but I couldn't ignore and deny my destiny or future any longer.

A future and destiny with him. To have children together, to grow old together...He would protect me better then any man ever would.

When he finally let me break away for air, he pulled back, his face and expression soft as he smiled at me. "Does that mean you'll wear this again?" He murmured, holding my gold bracelet in front of me.

I nodded, allowing him to eagerly put the bracelet back on my wrist. I watched as it glittered in the last few rays of sunlight, before Kian grabbed my wrist and planted a kiss on my knuckles, closing his eyes.

"I thought you were going to hate me forever," he murmured, pulling me into his embrace once more.

"I still want to get to know you better Kian, and you need to get to know me better and...by the next mating I will be ready," I whispered the last words. Kian nodded. "I also still wish to see my family..."
"Of course. I'll get them here for you. Whatever you want, but right now, we must celebrate!" He grabbed my arm and lead me to the house.

"Celebrate?" I Asked confused.

He pulled me into the kitchen where everyone was, "Molly has accepted me!" He announced proudly, pulling me closer to him.

The room that had been silenced, erupted into cheers and hugs, and pats on the back. Who would have thought this would be such a huge deal? I thought to myself.

"All my boys have mates!" Linda announced proudly. "Thats it, we must have a pack celebration, and then, next month you will both become one!" She clapped her hands excitedly. Ross smiled at Linda, placing his two hands on her shoulders.

Kian, Pierce and Joe were thumping each other, Chelsea and Anna smiling at me from the table.

And for once, I felt at peace.

"