Chapter Twenty

**FIRST DRAFT**
Chapter Twenty

I had a shower before bed, the shower here was better then the one at the hospital. I got out and wrapped myself in a towel, before taking my hair out of its bun and picking up a comb and running it through.

I had found some long pants and a shirt to wear to bed, even though I knew Kian said he was...warm...I would prefer not to be that close to a stranger – well I mean I feel fine with him, and I slept fine with him at the hospital but, in so little clothing... . I stared in the mirror, taking a deep breath before exiting out into the bedroom to find Kian lounging on the bed.

"Uh.." I started.

Kian looked up smiling and he held the duvet open for me. Twisting my fingers I nervously got in, perching on the edge of the bed and taking extra time to braid my hair slowly before tying it off, hoping by this point he had fallen asleep.

Rotating myself, I saw from the corner of my eye he was laying their with his eyes closed. I sighed and got under the blankets, lying near the edge and my back was toward him.

Somehow, it felt different from the hospital.

This time it felt more intimate.

I took a deep breath as he made no move to hold me and I relaxed into the pillows, falling asleep.

-

I woke slowly, surprised to see the roller shutters were open and lace curtains had been drawn across, the sky was overcast outside but it gave a nice dim light in the room. I snuggled further back into the warm blanket, sighing in comfort.

And the blanket moved.

And not by me.

I looked down and saw an arm underneath me and one loosely hung over my waist, and I was crushed into a warm chest from behind. I ripped myself out of the bed, tripping over my own feet and falling onto the floor with a gasp.

Kian looked up sleepily, stared at the empty spot on the bed before looking at me on the floor. "Molly?" He yawned, "what are you doing? It's five in the morning."

I looked at the clock, backing him up, and I sighed. "I uh, fell out of bed..."

He pulled open the blanket, "we don't have to be up for another two hours," he yawned again, and I noticed just how tired he really was.

I stood shakily and got back in, once again a deja vu of last night, perching on the edge of the bed and he once again made no move to hold me. So I must of just sought him out while I was sleeping.

I stayed awake any way, I was already wired so at six I decided to get up and shower and dressed for the day. I found some jeans and a cotton jumper shirt thing, so I put those on and did my hair in a plait.

Kian was still sleeping when I got out, and he looked so peaceful. I tip toed out of the room and into the hallway, biting my nails and walking down the stairs quietly, looking for the kitchen. I was hungry, and my stomach was making that known.

I found the kitchen and I went in, smiling at how cute but elegant it was, the black benches and the round table at the bay window. I looked out to see a blanket of snow covering the yard and I shivered despite how warm the house was. I'd ask Kian if we could go out later.

I wandered over to the fridge but stopped, frowning.

What was I supposed to cook?

I tried racking my brain but came up useless, so after half an hour of standing there being useless, I grabbed an apple and sat at the table, staring out the window, watching as a few cars drove down the rode outside the fence.