Chapter Eight

**FIRST DRAFT**
Chapter Eight

The Christmas dinner was a big affair, more presents were handed out – thankfully I didn't receive any more. Nikita made a big show of giving her present to Kian. A whiskey flask with his name engraved in it, along with, 'love Niki'. Mini Me in my mind wanted to throw up and then eat her alive.

At the dining table it was full of chatter, laughter and joking and I really couldn't handle any of it.

I hung in the back round most of the evening. I didn't want to be festive with these people.

"Molly dear," Linda said, "could you please get the pudding from the kitchen?"

I sighed and nodded, putting down my best friend of the evening – wine – and went to the kitchen to find the stupid pudding.

Upon finding it I took the it out from under the tea towel, picking a little bit off the bottom. I actually moaned out loud.

"I saw that," I jumped at the voice, smacking my head on the open cabinet door, whirling around to see Kian now standing inches in front of my face, checking my head.

"Ow!" I whined when he pressed onto a now nicely forming bump.

He grinned at me, "starting on dessert early?"

I frowned, "I was making sure it was good to...serve, and it is! I need to get this to Linda." I made to move but he pushed me back against the bench, his arms bracing either side of me.

"I might just tell her you were picking at the pudding..." he murmured, inching closer.

I tried to appear calm. I shrugged, "okay."

He smirked, "you won't be allowed any of it..." His lips were dangerously close to mine now, and I felt myself finding it difficult to breathe. "If you do me a favour, I won't tell anyone..."

I licked my dry lips, "what?"

His eyes caught the action, and I could clearly see the lust in them. He dipped his head and crashed his lips into mine, wrapping his arms around me in a secure embrace. It didn't take me long to respond, and I was worked up more then usual. My body felt hot as his hands grazed possessively up and down my back. My arms wound around his neck and I kissed back with equal enthusiasm.

His lips left mine as he placed hot open mouth kisses all over my face, trailing down my jaw to my neck. I moaned aloud when he latched over the mark.

Finally! You accept it!

Huh?

I was too busy concentrating on him licking it..biting it...

This mark is always the best one!

Mark?

NO!

Just as he went in for the kill I struggled against him, pushing roughly at his shoulders before he lifted his head, eyes diluted in hot liquidly brown.

"What's wrong?" His voice was husky, his lips red.

"You're not biting me any more," I said, trying to sound confident. "I'm already half brainwashed....I – I can't believe I just allowed that to happen!"

"We're mates Molly, it's okay for that to happen!"

I shook my head, "no. No."

"You have two and a half weeks left Molly, The final bites will be done, and you may not want to mate with me, but our wolves will seek each other out." He grazed the scar on my face with his finger, "the last thing I want is for that to happen, with out you're consent, but instinct will take over."