Chapter Six

**FIRST DRAFT**

Chapter Six

I sighed and nestled further into the blankets feeling the cold air around me, but being incredibly warm. The bed seemed warmer then usual, but I wasn't complaining, it was so cosy. For a moment I thought I was back home, wrapped under my comforter.

But...comforters don't tighten there ... arms around you.

Arms.

Panic lurched through me as I froze.

What was going on? Did I still have my clothes on? Oh my god, he drugged me and raped me.

Now you're being stupid.

I stilled even more then before. It was like the blood stopped flowing, it just paused to see my new reaction. There was something in my head.

Something. That's lovely. Didn't Mr Sex God over there explain to you who I am?

I began hyperventilating. I was going crazy. Stress and trauma must be taking over my body. I was becoming a schizophrenic!

"Molly?" Kian's gruff sleepy voice hit me like a tonne of bricks as I half turned to see him half hovering above me. "What's wrong?"

If I were myself, I would have kneed him in the nuts. "There – you – bed – head – oh my god!" I squeaked. At least I still had my clothes on. "Why are you in my bed?!" I demanded.

Uh, because he's your mate? The thing in my head used the 'duh' voice. I frowned.

"I was concerned about you when you blacked out. I fell asleep," he frowned. "Your head? Is your wolf in there already?"

"Oh my god." I wanted to be sick. These people were mental cases, and I was in the middle of it all. Maybe I was in a mental hospital where they all got to run around and live in their fantasies.

I have no idea who you're calling mental, but you're the mental one here. See that in front of us? That glorious masculinity. It's all ours, sugar.

Now I could understand some of Chelsea.

"You'd think by now you'd believe me," he sighed. He checked the clock which read four in the morning. He grunted and got up, taking me up with him. "I've had enough." He grabbed a key from his pocket and walked to the bedroom door. I stared wide eyed as he locked us in, placing it high up on the shelf where I couldn't reach it.

I felt my stomach twist and churn, my heart rate speed up faster then it ever had before. It was deja vu, it was going to happen all over again. My palms began to sweat as I backed into the wall, keeping off my injured leg, looking around wildly for something to use for protection – nothing.

"Molly," Kian said calmly. "I'm not going to hurt you – I promise. I'm going to change...And I can't have you screaming the house down when I do." I nearly fainted when he began taking his top off. So now he was changing from Mr Patient to, I'm about to rape you, don't scream the house down please? I think my heart stopped when he began unbuckling his belt. He had slept in all that? Uncomfortable much.

"I'm sorry!" I shrieked. "I'll be good! I'll stop running, I promise – please – oh my god! Please don't do this!" Could I survive it again? Mentally and emotionally? No. "Not again," I whispered. My tongue was dry, there was a lump in my throat. All I wanted to do was faint – of course, when the time called for it, I couldn't.

Are you stupid? Our mate wouldn't hurt us Molly!

"Not again what?" Kian stopped mid pulling his pants down and I shrieked, grabbing the lamp that was still on the floor and held it in front of me, my hands shaking.