Chapter Eleven

**FIRST DRAFT**
Chapter Eleven

When I flickered my eyes open the next morning, I was face to face with Kian's chest, my head under his chin, an arm hugging him to me. We were completely intertwined, my leg looping through his while his arms caged me to his chest.

Trying to get released I shifted a bit, bad idea.

His arms tightened even more so around me.

"Sleep well?" He grunted, pulling back far enough to look at me.

I nodded slowly. To be honest, it was the best sleep of my life. I'd never felt safer. "I-I need to go to the toilet." He let me out of the embrace and I quickly evacuated to the bathroom.

Wasn't that a lovely way to wakeup?

I ignored her and went around my morning business, washing my hands, putting my hair in a messy bun as I exited the bathroom yawning, stretching my arms above my head. Kian looked like he was back off to sleep, so I padded over to my draws, leafing through the clothes.

What would I wear today?
I could hear the rain on the roof, so I decided on some track pants and a shirt with a bright blue jumper over the top.

I stopped rummaging when arms went around my waist, Kian resting his face on my shoulder. "Come back to bed, no one is awake yet," he mumbled. Pulling me toward the bed. I managed to get a look at the clock. Five in the morning?

I was in the bed and under the blankets in no time, our position resumed from where we had left of. It was warm and cosy and I felt myself relaxing into him, closing my eyes as he stroked my hair, his other hand playing with the material of my dress.

"That's more like it," he mumbled. I think he fell asleep again, but his hold was still tight. So I drifted off with him.

I awoke to Kian, leaning over me and kissing my forehead. I frowned in confusion. He was dressed in his jeans and teal shirt, his breath smelt like coffee and he'd shaved.

"Where are you going?" I mumbled.

"Got some pack business to take of, mum wanted to see you down in the kitchen by the way." He kissed my forehead again, "I'll see you when I get home."

I lay in the bed for another fifteen minutes before I decided to greet the day. I got dressed quickly before going downstairs to the kitchen, yawning.

"Ah, good! Molly." Linda set down her cup of tea, "the Stephen's family is hosting the 'Mating Party' tonight, I thought I should let you know, because I doubt Kian has."

"Oh."

"So, Anna and Chelsea are trying to find what to wear, they said you could go join them."

I nodded and walked back upstairs. I didn't want to go to a party, I wanted to stay home and lay in bed and maybe read.

Instead of going to the girls, I went back to my room and shut the door, curling up on the bed with the book Kian got me for Christmas.

It was around five in the afternoon when Kian finally came home, and I didn't realise how much I had missed him. My heart swelled with happiness as he walked through the bedroom door. I'm guessing he felt the same way, because he kicked the door shut and was hovering over me, taking the book from my hand and putting it on the bedside table.

He caught my lips in a passionate kiss, taking a handful of my hair and holding me to him. I began to feel like I was sweating under all these clothes.

He let out a throaty growl as he nuzzled into my neck, kissing the bite and sending shocks of electricity through me.

He had one more mark to give, and then when we mated we would both mark each other. I felt uneasy though. I didn't want to be bitten just yet.