Chapter Three

**DRAFT ONE**

Chapter Three

Tick Tock. Tick Tock. Tick Tock....

I sat up slowly in the large bed, aware of where I was. My gaze immediately flicked to the clock that was ticking loudly on the wall. Eight in the morning. I ran my fingers through my hair, swinging my legs over the side of the bed as I let my feet hit the soft carpeted floor. I was once again in the same room as last night.

My gaze flickered to something yellow on the night stand next to me, a note. I picked it up, the area where I'd been burning started to itch.

Molly, in the door behind you, there's an attached bathroom, feel free to take a shower...Anna left some ... woman things on the bench for you, she said you'd be uncomfortable. I'm most likely in a meeting while you're reading this so...

I stopped reading and threw it behind me, more eager for a shower then to read anything else he'd wrote.

Sliding over the bed and getting out the other side, I went to the other door and pulled it open, gasping at the sight. I did not expect the huge spa bath, twin shower, and incense candles lit everywhere.

I closed the door behind me, turning the lock just in case.

And I finally realised, I was alone.

It felt like a tiny bit of freedom, I could feel my own happiness.

Then I again, there was a shower in front of me, along with sanitary pads, big white fluffy towels, combs, hair dyer and vanilla body wash. I felt disgusting. I didn't even want to look when I stripped.

I closed my eyes tightly as I discarded my clothing, throwing my pants out of my hands as quickly as I could and dumping them in the hamper I had spied in the corner. I pounced for the huge shower and turned the nozzles, moaning loudly as the warm water jumped at me.

I stood under the water for five minutes straight, allowing my mind to go blank as I let the water rinse off the dirt. I then attacked myself with the body wash, washing myself three times before I deemed myself hygienic. I washed my hair with whatever shampoo and conditioner I found in the shower. It smelled like vanilla as well.

Turning off the shower I stepped out into the fog filled bathroom and grabbed a towel, wrapping myself up in its fluffiness. I rubbed at the mirror so I could see my face as I began drying off, avoiding looking at the prominent white scars on my hip and chest, putting on the new fresh track pants and cotton shirt, almost moaning in relief at feeling clean all over.

I ran a comb through my hair before grabbing another towel and towel drying it roughly before grabbing the comb and drying it with the hair dryer so it wouldn't frizz. I found a packed toothbrush and it was like another victory for me. Brushing my teeth had never felt so wonderful before.

I looked at myself. As an outside you'd see a girl in her comfy clothes, ready to have a day of just chilling back with movie. You wouldn't think she was kidnapped, locked away in an unfamiliar house somewhere in Ireland.

The window was too high up for me to have a look out, so I went back into the room, only to find they had roller shutters on them. I looked at the bedroom door, before walking slowly toward it, my eyes on the doorknob...

I gripped it and turned expecting it to be locked. But it glided open.

I stepped out into the hall, looking into the room across from mine. It was trashed. Lamps and tables had been thrown or turned over, the blankets were everywhere but no one was in there. I automatically assumed it was Chelsea's room.