Chapter Four

**FIRST DRAFT**

Chapter Four

I woke up, encased in a set of strong arms. Someone, or a certain someone was spooning me. I couldn't help but welcome the feeling. It was like a feeling of warmth was spreading through my body, and I was powerless to stop my reaction to the proximity.

I looked at the loudly clicking clock. It was two in the morning. Everyone must be asleep. So either this was Kian's room or, he was a pervert who took advantage of people in their sleep.

Either way, it was time to get out of here.

I slowly lifted his arm, sliding out and quickly putting a pillow in my place. His arm wrapped tightly around it and I cheered to myself mentally, as I backed up slowly. The door was half open, and I prayed silently it wouldn't squeak as I opened it a little wider.

It didn't.

Sliding through I found myself in the dark lit hall, nearly dancing like a lunatic when I saw Chelsea's door was wide open. I walked in, seeing her lumpy form in the bed. I tip toed over, thankful Pierce hadn't had the same idea with Kian and roughly shook her.

She woke with a start, punching blindly, catching me in the arm. I grunted as silently as possible as she looked at me with wide eyes. I grabbed her arm and pulled her out of the bed, putting a finger to my lips before motioning her to follow me. She held onto my arm as we tip toed out the room and down the stairs, stopping as one let out a deathly creak.

We stood still, hearts pumping, mouths dry as we waited. We stood there for two minutes, watching the clock was painful.

We slowly started tip toeing again before we finally made it to the last stair.

"You know what we need to do right?" I whispered.

She nodded. "The kitchen window?"

I nodded. "Do you know how to hot wire a car?"

She nodded frantically, "yeah yeah. Okay. So we break the window, run for the car – what if we don't make it to the car?"

"Then we just run screaming and making as much noise as possible!" I said, my palms beginning to sweat.

"Do we have to break the window?" Chelsea hissed, "I mean why can't we just take the door off its frame?"

I frowned, "well I don't know how to do that..."

I watched as she went over and began inspecting the hinges, "we need a screw driver." So for the next twenty minutes we painfully searched every nook and cranny in the kitchen, lounge, dining before Chelsea slapped herself like she was a retard and made a beeline for a door in the kitchen, that lead into a laundry.

God must love us.

On the shelf there was a toolbox. Chelsea began picking up different kinds of screw drivers before she made a noise of victory."Come on," she whispered, tugging my arm.

At the front door, my heart was beating a mile a minute and it felt like every breath could be heard by a deaf person. Chelsea worked like a pro, and I didn't want to know how she learnt to efficiently take a door off it hinges in record time....or how she knew to hot wire a car. We had to get in the car first.

When the door was off its hinge, she pocketed the screw driver, leant the door against the wall, grabbed my hand and ran.

As our feet hit the soil beneath us I felt freedom. Every step would take me out of here.