Chapter Ten

**FIRST DRAFT**
Chapter Ten

What am I doing? I questioned myself. I stood under the shower, scrubbing myself head to toe. I said I would get to know him, not jump him. I leant against the wall, letting the shampoo rinse from my hair as I breathed heavily.

A part of me just wanted to get him in the shower with me.

I blamed it on my wolf.

It just felt so right with him. I didn't feel threatened...he didn't draw back any bad memories, in fact he made me forget them instead.

Duh! How many times do I have to tell you? He's made for you, he's supposed to be the only thing you think about.

Why did you make me jump him?

You did that all yourself.

I let out a frustrated hiss and quickly finished washing, shutting of the water. I dried off quickly, hopping into a black sweater dress that Anna had once again loaned to me. I sighed. I needed some clothes of my own.

I quickly dried my hair and threw my clothes in the washing basket, exiting the steam filled bathroom and taking a breath of fresh air.

I stopped when I saw Kian laying on the bed, playing with my iPod. My body went into over drive. It just heated up instantly.

He put down the iPod and stood in front of me, his muscles still tense. I shifted closer, before frowning and moving back a step.

"What are you doing to me?" It came out in a weak voice, all I wanted to do was cry. I felt so conflicted.

"Your subconscious is working for you Molly," he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear, closing the distance between us. "Quite frankly it is getting harder and harder every day to resist you. I don't know how much longer I'm going to last," his voice was husky, once again his eyes were a burning black, and I felt like he was staring into my soul.

"I shouldn't be feeling this way," I said more to myself. Of course my actions betrayed me because I pressed myself closer, breathing in his woodsy smell. His arms wrapped around me, and we just stood there, embracing. I rested my head under his chin, just inhaling.

"I know you don't know what to feel Molly," he murmured. "But I want to prove to you I'm more then who you think I am."

I looked up at him, "can you stay out of my head then?"

He nodded, cupping my cheek. "I would never hurt you Molly." I knew what he was referring to. "But it is getting harder and harder for me to control my natural instinct. By the moon I won't have any thread of control left. I'm going to need you, and you will need me."

I felt an uneasiness enter my body. I knew what he was entailing, and by the reaction I usually had when I was with him, I knew I wouldn't object. I just didn't know how to handle it.

"We'll go slow," he said softly, "this is for you as well as for me. My beautiful mate."

I sat at the computer with supervision. We were online shopping. Kian sat next to me. Linda had taken my measurements so now we were on every clothing site we could find, picking up clothes. Kian had picked quite a number of them, his hand resting on my leg the whole time.

A lot of it was off the shoulder cotton, jeans, track pants, scarves, hats, coats. We were looking at shoes now, I had selected most of those. I knew I had to do underwear now, but I didn't want him next to me for that.

"Um..."

"What?"

"I need to get underwear..."