How To Get Revenge- Part 65

'Where's Connor?!' I snapped at him. He laughed yet again before coming closer to me but I managed to step away from him. 'Such a young innocent little girly.' He followed my every move until I felt my shoulders bash onto the surface of one of th buildings. Unluckily for me, he had trapped me and I had no other choice but to listen to him. He brushed the strands of hair that covered parts of my face behind my ear before commenting on my eyes, 'Such beautiful, big, brown eyes.' He cupped my cheeks but as I flicked away, he laughed hysterically, 'Just like my last sixteen-year old girlfriend.' Those words physically made me feel sick. 'PEDO! You're like forty!' I shouted at him, 'What do you want from my family?!' 'I WANT REVENGE! And you're going to help me do just that! I can get millions of pounds from you.' 'No you can't!' I pulled out the knife I hid in my pocket before showing him the sharp point that glinted as the lights reflected amongst it. He giggled, 'Be careful what you're handling, girly. Do you know how to use it?' As he turned around, I managed to get my chance and pushed it right through his gut. Shocked, I saw blood pouring out his mouth. 'YOU FUCKING BITCH!' He growled.