How To Get Revenge- Part 63

*Jasmine's P.O.V*

My heart raced as those words echoed in my head. 'You.' 'You.' 'You.' 'WHAT DO YOU MEAN ME?' I shrieked. 'I can't tell anymore because if I do someone will get hurt.' She apologised, 'I'm sorry. I have to go.' She rushed out of the room and as she did I knelt down on my knees and hugged my mum. 'Honey, everything will be alright. I will not let this guy get near you.' Patting my back, she kissed me on the forehead until I looked up at her. 'Mum, there's something I have to say about Connor.' She raised an eyebrow at me before nodding her head, 'What is it honey?' 'MUM...' I sobbed, 'On some days when you're at work and there's only Connor and I left in the house alone, he'd....' I didn't know how to say it. The words wouldn't come out because the thought just scared the living daylights out of me. At first, I wouldn't believe he would actually do such a thing. He was so nice around me when mum's around but when she's not he was such a cûnt. 'Go on.. What did he do?' 'Mum, he'd abuse me. I'd get bruises on my back...' My voice broke, 'Arms, legs and sometimes on my face but I'd always cover that up with concealer.' 'WHAT?!' 'Mum, he... råped me...' 'MY BABY!' She cried, 'No! I can't... I just can't!' She grabbed onto me and hugged me tightly, 'I'M SO SORRY! I can't believe I let him enter our lives like this.' 'No, mum! It's not your fault.' 'I should've asked when I saw that bruise on your neck!' I shook my head, 'It's fine.' 'I WILL NOT LET THAT GUY GET NEAR YOU!' She shouted, 'Over my dead body!'