How To Get Revenge- Part 54

*Rosella's P.O.V*

'Wait.' I frowned at the floor in front of me. I thought about this carefully through my head. 'This can't be right.' It was only a week ago that everybody found out about the big secret. Its impossible that Jasmine's name has been changed in a matter of days. That takes months and mum and dad haven't even gotten married yet therefore Jasmine probably still has mum's maiden name considering she didn't marry Connor. Light bulbs started flashing in my head as I started smiling to myself. 'There's a possibility that Jasmine is probably still alive!' I looked up at the nurse, 'You're fucking dumb!' And with that I wheeled out of the room. Right, so here was my next problem. If these nurses can't get easy things like this right, then I suppose I have to do it all by myself. The hospital is huge but if I want to find my sister then I suppose its worth it. I wheeled down the corridor before deciding whether to go left or right. In total, there's four floors. I'm in the second floor right now but there's so many corridors and doors, I just don't know which way to go! I decided to go right and looked at a few doors here and there but unfortunately she was no where to be found. A couple of hours passed and my arms were aching from the wheelchair but I still had the urge to continue and find Jasmine. As I was about to turn the corner, I heard a familiar voice mumble, 'Nurse? NU-NURSE? Can I have water, please?' I peeped through the door and there she was. 'JASMINE!' I exclaimed...