How To Get Revenge- Part 51

*Rosella's P.O.V*

The sound of sirens woke me up. My eyes slowly opened and I felt some sort of liquid drip down my forehead. As I touched my head, that felt pretty sore from being hit against the window, I realised I had blood dripping down to my neck. My eyes wide open as I came to my senses. Jasmine had her head against the broken window with blood splattered on her t-shirt. She seemed as though she was in an uncomfortable position but also, she was not moving. I slowly got up from my seat and screamed in agony as I noticed I dislocated my knee but I managed to see Dad. The truck was right beside us and Dad had his head on the steering wheel with a large piece of glass, from the window stuck into his back. The tip of the glass had Dad's blood. I screamed as tears started running down my cheek, 'No!! Dad!!' I shook his back but he didn't move a single muscle. An ambulance parked behind our car but as I looked over at Jasmine, I heard her moan a little. She slowly tilted her ahead against my direction before mumbling, 'Where's Dad?' I frowned at her, 'I think he's dead.' My heart sank in guilt. If it wasn't for me, this would have never happened. I closed my eyes and wished it was all just a big nightmare... but it wasn't. *A few days later* I opened my eyes and noticed the familiar white walls and the decorations of the small room. My leg was wrapped in bandages and I felt a piece of cloth wrapped on my head. My whole body was covered in bruises and cuts- I felt awful. As I looked over to the door, the nurse came in with a clipboard. She smiled at me, 'How are you feeling?' 'WHERE'S MY DAD!' My voice broke. The look on the nurse's face said it all. She whispered, 'He's in a coma.'