How To Get Revenge- Part 6

I tilted my head back a bit as if to show that he didn't affect me anymore. I wanted to show him that he's just a pile of shit to me. Shit, that I want to trample over with my big elephant feet just to see him in pain asking for dear life. I know you could class that as perverted pleasure but honestly, anger was literally taking over. How dare he come back to my life after he ruined me emotionally? Smirking at me, as if I did something wrong and that I should be worried. Well, damn him! He needs a little taste of his own medicine and I'm not going to give up until I see those sharp, brown eyes glinting for mercy. 'Good morning, Mr Crawford.' I spoke, raising one of my eyebrows, 'It sure is nice to have you back.' Bitterness spitting out of my mouth as he gave me one of his innocent grins. That grin was memorable. Something I used to adore sixteen years ago. How stupid was I to fall in love with such a beast that not even Slender Man can compare to him. 'Oh yes!' He took a sip of his water before glaring back at me again, as if he pierced through my soul mentally, I felt goosebumps run down my back before he mumbled, 'I've been planning this for a long time. And now..' He laughed hysterically, 'My plan's complete and I can't wait to see those fall down to my feet.' (Omg! hahaha that rhymed!!) Tension was building up between the both of us. We gave each other nasty looks as if we were having some sort of mental battle but it wasn't long until we both stopped. Looking around us, everybody looked petrified because they all knew our past. After the day of the wedding it went around the whole workplace pretty quick so I doubt no one knows about it even if it was fifteen years ago. Jacob coughed, 'Obviously I meant our competitors.' He smiled reassuring us all, which I thought was daft considering we all know who he was really on about. 'Really?!' I snapped, 'You don't have to lie to us all, Mr Crawford.' I quickly got up from my seat and walked in circles around him, 'It's pretty obvious you weren't talking about the competitors. If you want to say something, say it!' I shouted but as I did, I felt his hand grip onto my wrist tightly, 'I don't tolerate that tone of voice around this workplace. I am your boss and you obey my rules.' I spat, 'And I don't tolerate harming people physically or emotionally.' Yet again disgusted at each other, we frowned before he whispered, 'Meet me at the car park, tonight at 8pm. You better be there!' 'The fuck I will but maybe it'll be you who'll be chicken enough to not turn up.' I pulled my hand away from his grip before slamming the door shut. I smirked happily, I'm not the old Katelynn he used to know. I'm not just going to run away from my fears because although he's left a scar in my heart, its made me turn into a wiser but tougher woman. And he is just "SOMEBODY THAT I USED TO KNOW."