How To Get Revenge- Part 56

*Rosella's P.O.V*

There was a slight tug on my head and I felt a gentle touch running its fingers through my silky ginger hair. I opened my eyes and slowly got up from where I was resting my head. The familiar face grinned at me. Her hair was perfectly laid on the pillow and her rosy cheeks blossomed as though she had never been ill. It was mum, she had finally woken up! 'Mum!' I smiled at her, leaning closer and grabbing onto her hand. She rubbed her fingers down my cheeks before mumbling, 'From the moment I first saw you, I knew something was different. I felt a connection between us eventhough we had never met before.' Although she seemed happy to finally see me, her bright blue eyes watered before escalating down her cheeks. 'I'm sorry I was never there to watch you grow up.' 'No, mum!' I stopped her, 'It's not your fault!' I slowly wiped the tears on her face before a faint smile appeared on my face, 'It doesn't matter, Mum. What matters is that you're okay and we can finally bond together as mother and daughter, right?' She nodded her head in agreement until the door opened. 'Mum!' Jasmine exclaimed, leaping onto us with joy. She hugged the both of us. 'My babies!' Mum smiled, kissing us on the cheeks, 'So where's Dad?'