How To Get Revenge- Part 31

I slowly opened the door to our room before helping her walk to her bed. She flopped onto it with ease before rolling to her side. I smiled as I tip-toed towards her but I noticed that she had her eyes closed. Kneeling down to my knees, I placed the strands of hair that covered her flawless face then smiled to myself. 'Did you mean what you said?' I sighed as I realised that she was drunk. Of course she didn't mean it- she was just probably mocking with me. Admiring those lips of hers and remembering our kiss, I quickly got up until I felt a hand grab onto my wrist. As I turned to face her, she literally leapt onto me for a kiss. We passionately kissed as her hands ran up my body and mine on her legs. Her minty breath brushed on my neck as I felt the cool breeze of the summers air enter the room. Goosebumps ran through my body as she slid my t-shirt off and we slowly fell on her bed... Oh fuck... *The Next Morning- Katelynn's P.O.V* A smile slowly appeared on my face as the sound of birds tweeting outside filled the whole room. I loved waking up every morning with the sun streaming through the translucent curtains from the balcony. As I came back to my senses, I noticed an arm wrapped onto me and I realised I was naked. Not only that, but somebody was sleeping right next to me. Quickly turning around to face this creature, I realised it was Jacob. 'ARGGHHHH!!!' I screamed. 'What?! What?!' He sat straight up. 'You pervert! You freak!' I grabbed my pillow and bashed it on his head over and over again, 'You absolute bastard! YOU raped me!' I screamed. I took the duvet covers and covered my whole body before grabbing the phone to call the police. He ran up to me and flicked the phone out of my hands. 'Katelynn.. I would never rape you. I would never ever force you to do things you don't want.' He frowned, 'You came onto me last night. You said you loved me...' 'I SAID WHAT?!?!'