How To Get Revenge- Part 37

'What?!' I exclaimed, 'Ella, please. Just stop!' I quickly got up from my seat and narrowed my eyes at her, 'Connor would never do that to me. He loves me, he would never do anything to hurt me.' She got up and grabbed my hand, 'I know but you've got to believe me before it's too late. I love my brother but what he's doing to you and your kids is just awful. You didn't deserve to be beaten up.' 'STOP!' I snapped and pushed her hands away from mine. I pointed at her face, 'I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE MY FIANCEE'S SISTER BUT YOU STOP TRYING TO BREAK WHAT ME AND YOUR BROTHER HAVE.' I rolled my eyes at her, 'Like I said, you're talking bullshit.' And with that, I walked off. As I got into my car, tears started to roll uncontrollably down my cheeks. I was so heart broken and confused because I wasn't sure whether to believe Ella or not. I know I didn't have the right to talk to her like that but I guess it just tore my heart because I would never have imagined Connor would do such a thing. But why would she make something up? Ella and I get along so well- we pretty much act like sisters. I guess the reason why it hurts so much is because I know deep down, really really deep down that Connor would do something like that to get revenge on Jacob...

*Ella's P.O.V*

'Katelynn, wait!' I ran after her but as I got outside, she was no where to be seen. I wasn't sure if she had already driven off or she was hiding from me but I couldn't help but feel slightly guilty. They were a couple of weeks away from getting married and now I've ruined it for the both of them but I know that this was the right thing to do. She deserves to know about her two children and as much as I love Katelynn, I know that deep down she loves Jacob and it wouldn't be fair if she was locked in Connor's arms with no happiness and a life full of lies. This was the right thing to do- Matty agreed anyways. As I wandered around the parking lot, I noticed a tanned looking guy in a suit carrying a briefcase. Although I've never seen Jacob in person, Matty showed a few pictures and so I quickly recognised it was Jacob. 'Mr Crawford.' I called out. Now it's his turn. But the big question is, will he believe me?