How To Get Revenge- Part 64

*Jasmine's P.O.V*

I stared at the dark alley way I was going to be passing through. Luckily, Dad's still alive after the attack that occured in his room. They managed to get him back to life which is relief for Rosella and I. I know I told Mum I won't go near this guy who's been texting me but this is my chance to save everyone in my family. There is no chance I'm letting this guy hurt my family again. My phone beeped, it was a message from the unknown number again. It read, 'Follow the sound. -C.' 'What so-' I didn't even finish my sentence when I heard the sound of laughter and broken glass being shattered. I felt a sudden lump at the back of my throat, I was unsure where the sound was leading but I know I'll come face to face with this guy. I felt goosebumps spreading through my skin as I heard the sound of his voice. 'Good evening, Jasmine.' Turning around, I was face to face with Connor. He looked perfectly fine, as if that incident of him commiting suicide never happened. 'Connor?' I mumbled. His face was hidden by the darkness and the shadows of the buildings that surrounded us but as he took a step forward, I could see the smirk he was hiding. 'Wrong twin.' He growled. There was a sense of hatred in his voice. 'The evil twin.' He laughed. Of course. Every twin has one of those...