How To Get Revenge- Part 17

'What?!' He exclaimed, as he stood up and quickly walked up to me. He scrunched his forehead as if he was going to jump and beat the living days out of me then cocked an eyebrow. 'Yes, I was pregnant.' 'Why didn't you tell me any sooner?!' He shouted. I rolled my eyes at him and broke the tension between us as I slowly walked to the other side of the room, 'Don't blame me. I wanted it to be a surprise but if you turned up at the wedding then you would've known.' 'I know its you!' He mumbled, changing the subject, 'Lynn, my childhood friend.' I bit my lip as I turned to face him, he narrowed his eyes at me, 'You killed my mum.' 'What the fuck are you talking about?!' I shouted, 'Yes its me but who told you?!' 'She had a heart attack because of you.' 'What?' I mumbled. 'She wanted me to stay away from you but because of that promise I made of being friends with you I didn't listen to her and she had a heart attack.' Tears were streaming down his face, 'I fucking wanted to get revenge on you, but I can't!' He slid down the wall before sitting down on the ground. I stared at him for a moment then placed my arm around his shoulder. 'I'm so sorry.' I muttered, 'If I had known she hated me, I would've stayed away from you a long time ago.' Tears also started running down my eyes, 'I'm deeply sorry.' 'Connor told me...' He muttered...

*Meanwhile back in school- Jasmine's P.O.V*

Lessons started about five minutes ago but the new girl was still no where to be seen. I had been asked by my headteacher to look after her and show her around but I guess after that incident this morning, she is probably too embarrased to show up. Biting my lip, my eyes were fixed on the clock until the door slowly opened and there she was. Rosella Gomez, she said. Everyone was staring at her then at me. I guess they all freaked out when they realised that this girl really did look exactly like me, except she was prettier. Way prettier, with her pink blushing cheeks and her shiny ginger hair. Everyone adored her until one of the students bursts, 'Hey, it's mud girl!' Eventually roars of laughter filled the room. I couldn't help but feel terrible for her, I mean I did push her, right? Except that was by accident. She timidly walked towards the teacher until she was told to sit beside me. Her beady eyes locked onto me as she slammed her bags down on the ground. She sat beside me then rolled her eyes towards the whiteboard. 'Hi, I'm Jasmine.' I smiled. She flickered her eyes at me before spitting, 'I hate you.'