How To Get Revenge- Part 35

'YOU'RE WHAT?!' Jacob slammed his desk before quickly standing up. I think it's fair to say he was pretty shocked. 'I'm resigning.' I repeated myself. 'But why?' He walked towards me before staring directly at my face but I avoided eye contact. 'We're moving to Germany.' 'You can't!' He shouted, 'I don't get this. Why are you guys moving all of a sudden?' I took a step back away from him- I was feeling a little uncomfortable with how close he was getting to me. If he got a lot more closer, I'm scared that I'll do something that I'll end up regretting later. 'It was Connor's idea...' I paused, 'Just personal problems.' He raised his eyebrows at me, 'Am I involved?' 'NO!' I laughed, 'Of course not. Connor just wanted to explore Germany and I think it's a great idea.' 'So I won't see you ever again?' 'No.' I mumbled. 'Well in that case, there's no point of me staying here neither. I've always wandered what its like to live in Australia.' 'You're leaving too?' 'Yeah.' He smiled. I wasn't too sure what to feel when he said that. I guess I was alright, I mean it would be the best for him! He held his hand out in front of me, 'No hard feelings?' 'No hard feelings.' I shook his hand, 'Good luck, Jacob.' As I was about to leave the room he said, 'Katelynn, I love you.'