How To Get Revenge- Part 25

*Ella's P.O.V*

'This is my little sister, Ella.' He smiled, placing his left arm over my shoulder, 'She came all the way from Spain.' 'Oh!' The frown on her face disappeared as she welcomed me with her open arms. 'It's nice to finally meet you!' She grinned before letting me go. 'How was your flight?' 'It was great, thanks.' I wasn't my fully self, I mean usually I get so excited when meeting new people. I've always wanted to meet Katelynn because I knew that my brother have loved her for such a long time but I can't help but feel terrible because I know the truth between her twins. 'Can I talk to yo-' Connor cut me off, he pushed me towards the door before laughing nervously, 'Why don't you go wander in town? You know, pamper yourself?' He slid some money in my pocket before pushing me out the door. 'Connor!' I shouted. 'Don't say anything!' He snapped then slammed the door. So here I am, on a bench now thinking whether I should tell Katelynn or not. I know I should but if I did, they will probably break up and my brother will be left heartbroken. I can't see him like that again, not after what happened last time. As I looked up, I noticed a brown haired girl that hurriedly walked past me. I haven't seen neither of the twins in person but I know for a fact that this girl was one of them. She looked exactly like Katelynn, I quickly got up from the bench and followed her through town. It's a thursday so I'm definite she's probably heading to school. She turned a corner and so did I but after a couple of minutes later, I managed to lose her. I looked around but she was no where to be seen. As I was about to turn back, a hand grabbed me by the shoulders. 'Why are you following Rosella?!' I turned around and noticed a rather good-looking, brunette haired guy. His eyes glistened before I muttered, 'What are you talking about?' 'Stop lying. I know you're following my neice.' 'So you must be Matty.' I mumbled. 'How did you know?' Shaking my head, I pushed him away from me before running off.

*Matty's P.O.V*

'WAIT!' I shouted at her but she never turned around to face me. The sun gleamed onto something shiny on the ground that caught my eye. I knelt down on my knees before seeing a gold necklace that says, 'Ella.' on it. 'Ella?' I mumbled...