How To Get Revenge- Part 23

I stared deeply into his eyes but he just smirked at me and looked away. Was I meant to believe what he just said? I mean, like a weeks ago he wanted to get revenge on me so maybe this was his revenge? He probably wants me to fall inlove with him again then he'll do the same thing he did last time. I'm not letting that happen again and I know for a fact that he's drunk so he's probably just saying that. 'Look, Jacob.' I mumbled, 'You're drunk and you have no idea what you're talking about.' I quickly got up from the ground and tried to help him get up, 'Come-on! I'll get you a taxi home.' But he just grabbed my hand and pulled me down onto the ground with him. He slowly sat up then stared at me but this time his eyes very focused as if he wasn't even drunk. He smiled, 'Please stay with me here tonight.' I bit my lip at his request, 'No!' I pulled away from him, 'I have to get home. Connors waiting for me.' 'You're not going to leave me here on my own drunk, are you?' I closed my eyes for a few seconds before turning to face him again, 'I... I...' I hesitated. He scratched the back of his head as he quickly tried to get up from the ground, 'Alright. You go. I'll just take a few more shots.' He smiled as he tried to walk to his desk but ended up flopping to the ground. 'Alright!' I shouted, helping him get back on his feet, 'I'll stay but just go sleep over there!' I led him to his sofa before helping him lay down on his back. He smiled at me again then grabbed my hand and closed his eyes to go to sleep. I stared down at our hands touching, I tried to pull away but he just grasped tighter. I sighed before closing my eyes to sleep.

*After a few minutes later- Jacob's P.O.V*

I opened my eyes and realised that Katelynn had fallen asleep right beside me. Our hands were still held together but her head seemed quite uncomfortable just laying there beside me. I brushed her hair out of her face before mumbling, 'I'm sorry I pretended to be drunk but its the only way I can spend time with you alone.' I paused, 'I miss you, Katelynn...'