How To Get Revenge- Part 30

I walked in to the pub and literally every spot I looked at was filled with drunken men or people eating each other's face off. 'How disgusting!' I mumbled to myself, as I made my way to one of the tables. I received glares from almost every person nearby, probably because I was all on my own. I seriously have no idea where Jacob and the others were because I arrived late, on purpose, of course. 'Drink, madam?' One of the bartenders smiled. 'No, thank you. I don't drink.' He raised an eyebrow at me, 'You're in a pub?' I coughed as I felt my cheeks get warmer, 'I'd like to be alone, thank you very much.' He walked off and as he did, I noticed Jacob on one of the sofas with a blonde haired girl clinging onto him. The girl moved her hands up and down his thighs before kissing him on the cheeks. I narrowed my eyes at him. 'Drink please!' I called the bartender and he gave me a shot of vodka. I drank it all and asked for another and another with my eyes fixed onto them both. Hours flew by and I don't even know how many shots I had but I had fallen asleep on the table.

*Jacob's P.O.V*

I stared at Katelynn from the table a few metres away. She had fallen asleep so I quickly made my way to her so I could take her back to the hotel. 'Katelynn..' I mumbled tapping her shoulder. She slowly looked up at me but her eyes rolled around and weren't very focused. 'Come-on!' I helped her get up to her feet, 'Let's go home.' She wobbled a few places here and there and she even tripped on her own feet but luckily I was there to catch her. Our eyes locked gazes and funny enough, her eyes didn't roll anymore. She leaned in and kissed me. That was probably the most shocked I had ever been. Her soft lips touched mine and I could taste the sweet cherry flavour of her favourite lip balm. She pulled away before she blurted, 'Do you know how jealous you were making me feel earlier? Damn, I could... I could have strangled that girl.' I laughed at her facial expression as she clenched her fists. 'Can you keep a secret?' She asked and I quickly nodded my head. 'I don't love Connor. I only pretend I do so you'd get jealous.' Her eyes yet again wobbled, she really was really drunk. 'Right.' 'It's all part of my plan of getting revenge back on you for leaving me.' She frowned, 'But truthfully, yes I'm still in love with you.' My mouth ran dry as those words escaped her lips. She kissed me yet again, 'I love you too, Katelynn. Come-on we better get back to the hotel...'