How To Get Revenge- Part 57

*Rosella's P.O.V*

'And what's happened to the both of you?' She frowned at us. 'Why have you both got plasters and casts?' My heart raced rapidly as I turned to face Jasmine. She probably got the idea that I wasn't comfortable with this situation and as I was about to tell mum that it was all my fault, Jasmine beat me to it, 'Mum.' She mumbled softly, 'We're fine. We had a car accident three weeks ago but we're recovering.' I turned to Jasmine in shock. I was surprised she didn't blame me considering it was really all my fault. 'As for, Dad...' She bit her lip as she grabbed onto mum's hand, 'He's in a... in a comm.' She hesitated. The smile on mum's face disappeared and instead pain and corcern was plastered on her pale face. Tears started to form around her eyes and when she blinked, the tear drops rolled down to her faint lips. 'Wh.. where is he?' She stuttered. 'He's fine, mum!' As mum slowly tried to get up, Jasmine placed her hands on her chest and forced her to lay back down on the bed, 'The doctor said he's going to be just fine! We just have to wait until he wakes up which could be in a few weeks.. or worse, months.' She paused for a second before realising how worried mum was getting, 'BUT MUM!' She put on a fake smile to calm Mum down, 'He's going to be fine!' She hugged her then patted and rubbed her back to soothe her. 'Mum...' I whispered. Jasmine tried to help me but I can't just lie to mum about this. She has to know the truth. She'll probably hate me but I'd rather let her know than keep this from her. 'It's all my fault.' I sighed...