How To Get Revenge- Part 14

*Katelynn's P.O.V*

I stared deeply into his eyes as he glared back at me. I could feel his heart beating fast and so were mine which I really have no idea why. 'Excuse me?!' The blonde haired girl snapped at both of us. I coughed and broke the connection I felt, he slowly put me back on my feet. 'Thanks.' I awkwardly muttered. 'Anyways, babe I got to go. My Dad needs me today.' The girl gave him a kiss on the lips and as she did I couldn't help but feel a sense of awkwardness in the air. 'Alright, I'll see you later. I'll ring you.' He smiled back. She disappeared from the distance and after looking at her for a bit, Jacob started walking back to the office but I managed to stop him, 'Hey!' I shouted, 'Who was that?!' He smirked at me as he slowly turned around, 'My girlfriend.' 'Oh.' I was speechless but I was definitely not jealous. I guess I just didn't know how to react, all my life I never expected he would really turn straight and after I managed to, I was the first girl he loved. 'Can we talk?!' I mumbled. 'Okay.' He walked back to his office but I guessed he wanted me to follow him and so I did. I closed the door behind me then shouted, 'So why did you never turn up at the car park?!' He glared at me for a moment before sitting back down on his desk, 'Because I had to deal with something more important.' 'More important than our past?!' I cocked an eyebrow at him and he slowly nodded his head, 'Yes, I'm adopting because I reckon the past is something we should never talk about again and I want to forget everything that happened between the both of us.' He paused, 'I know it was all your fault...'