How To Get Revenge- Part 45

*Jacob's P.O.V*

'I'm so sorry, Mr Crawford.' I leant on my thighs and placed my hands at the tip of my mouth, 'So you mean, we're not the same blood type?' He shook his head and sighed, 'Katelynn has a rare blood type. We barely get that type coming in when people donate blood.' He paused for a second, 'Don't worry, Mr Crawford. We've already contacted other hospitals to see if they have some in stock but if we don't find any within the next few hours, Katelynn may d-' 'Don't say that!' I snapped, 'Nothing bad will happen to her. YOU UNDERSTAND ME! NOTHING!' I guess he kind of got a bit scared when I raised my voice at him. 'Yes, sir.' He muttered. I quickly got up and slammed the door shut. 'Dad!' Both of the girls exclaimed. 'I can't save her.' I cried, sitting down next to them. I broke down in tears but they both soothed me by rubbing my back and mumbling that everything was going to be alright. 'I can't save her.' I repeated. 'Dad!' Jasmine frowned, 'I'm sure that either me or Rosella has the same blood type as mum.' 'What if you have the same blood type as me?' 'We don't!' She smiled, 'If not, I'm sure there's always a way.' She walked down the corridor, I wasn't sure where she was going but after a couple of moments, Rosella followed her.

*Jasmine's P.O.V*

'Hey, you!' A voice behind me shouted. I turned around and noticed that Rosella had followed me. 'Oh hi, Rosella.' I smiled at her but the frown on her face somehow changed my mood. 'Why are you so plastic?' 'Excuse me?' I raised an eyebrow at her. 'I don't care if you're my twin sister but my Dad, is my Dad only. No one else's.' She rolled her eyes at me, 'Stop trying to act like you've known him all your life and stop stealing him from me!' 'BUT-' 'I'm going to see a doctor.' She grunted, walking past me as she purposely bashed her shoulder against mine...