How To Get Revenge- Part 7

*Jasmine's P.O.V*

'Do you mind if we quickly pop to Tescos? I need to get some food to eat.' Kelsey pleaded as I quickly shoved all my school books back in my locker. I hesitated before nodding my head, 'Yeah but can we go back to school after? I need to revise for my maths test this afternoon.' 'Of course.' She smiled, linking arms with me as she skipped through the corridors. 'Kels, stop!' I laughed but she didn't and carried on pushing all the year sevens out of our way. We received a few glares and grunts from the other years but because we were the oldest, Kelsey likes to take advantage of that and feels as though we rule the school. Sighing, I decided to just go with it. *** 'Kelsey,' I moaned, 'Hurry up! It's quater past one. I haven't even started revising yet!' She knelt down on her knees as she studied each and every calories on each packet of chocolates and sweets. 'Just wait a sec.' She groaned, picking up one of the packets. I impatiently tapped my foot on the floor, 'All those packets will have loads of calories!' I shouted, 'They're sweets!' She rolled her eyes at me, 'Fine!' as she picked up a random packet. 'Finally!' I smiled. As I turned around, I bumped into a body. I reluctantly looked up and noticed a familiar face. It was Matty, he smiled back at me but my face showed no emotion. I guess he was expecting me to smile at him but instead I shouted, 'Are you following me?!' 'No!' He paused, 'Of course not. I just happened to bump into you.' I rolled my eyes at him, 'Whatever!' 'Wait!' He grabbed my arm and continued, 'My brother, Jacob wants to meet you.' 'What?' I cocked an eyebrow, 'Why does he want to meet me?' He shrugged, 'Um.. He ju-' 'Matty!' A voice shouted behind us. Synchronized with each other, we all turned around and noticed a tall, tanned guy with dark hair walking up to us. He had a strong build and was very masculine with his dark, sharp eyes. For some reason, I suddenly had butterflies flowing in my stomach. I felt as though I should know him and even though I've only seen him once, it felt like I could trust him. 'You must be Jasmine.' He mumbled softly..