How To Get Revenge- Part 2

*Jasmine's P.O.V*
Storming off, I slammed the door shut before sprinting down my street all the way to Kelcey's, my best friend. We've known each other eversince we both started primary school and from the first day she let me borrow her crayons, I knew we were going to be very good friends. As I walked around the corner to her house, she ran towards me with a massive grin on her face, 'Hey.' 'Hi.' I mumbled. 'What's up?' I sighed at her question, before starting to walk again. She caught up with me and repeated, 'Jas, what's up?' 'Just life!' I groaned, 'Connor and my mum are getting married.' 'WHAT?!' Her eyes wide open. 'I know.' I frowned, 'I don't want her to but she won't listen to me.' 'You can't let your mum marry him, especially not after what he did to you!' 'Yeah.' We slowed down a bit before quickly crossing the road, 'So what's your plan?' I narrowed my eyes at the pavement we were walking on before spitting, 'To get revenge.' I shook my head in disgust, 'I am not letting him marry my mum. And I will find my Dad.' 'But how?!' She snapped, 'You don't even know his name or what he looks like.' 'I don't care! I will fin-' As I was about to finish of my sentence, I felt force on my right arm and before I could even open my eyes, I was on the ground with a brown-haired guy on top of me. His brown short hair slightly swept to the side with brown hazel eyes glistening. Our eyes met before we both hesitated, 'Um. I'm sorry.' He quickly got up before wiping the dirt on his shirt and helped me get up. 'It's alright.' I mumbled, tucking my hair behind my ears. He awkwardly smiled at me before walking off with his mates. I sighed as I watched him disappear. As I turned to the opposite direction with Kelsey, I felt a hand grab onto my arm, 'I'm sorry but I can't be wrong.' The same guy frowned, 'Do I know you?!'