How To Get Revenge- Part 33

*A Few Weeks Later*

'Mum!' Jasmine screeched, 'You've been in there for like an hour now. Are you alright?!' I cleared my throat then wiped the tears that streaked down my cheeks, 'Yes, honey. Just got a bad stomach ache.' 'Alright, mum. If you need me, just shout.' I heard her footsteps fade before looking back down at the pregnancy test. 'Positive... again...' I mumbled. I couldn't stop the tears that were flooding my eyes. They continuously fell even when I wanted them to stop. 'What the hell have I gotten myself into?' I sobbed, 'What am I suppose to tell Connor?!' I slid down the wall and fell to my butt as I watched the rain trickle down the windows. I guess someone's having a bad day too- well that's what I always think about anyways when its raining. 'KATELYNN!' Connor shouted, 'Are you alright?' 'Honestly, I don't know, Connor.' I cried. This was going to be a terrible idea but I know for a fact that he will sooner or later see symptoms that shows that I'm pregnant and anyways, I couldn't keep a secret from him. I know the consequences I will have to face which could be emotionally and physically but I know that I deserve each and every one of those pains. I was stupid to have gotten drunk and did it with Jacob- it was such a slutty move. But I am going to be honest to myself and to each and every one of you. Yes I still love Jacob and I meant everything I said when I was drunk. Although I couldn't remember much of what happened, it feels good to somehow express my emotions towards him even after how much I deny it. I'm pretty sure he knows I was lying when I said it didn't mean anything. 'What's wrong, babe?' He mumbled in a calm voice. I looked towards the door trying to imagine his facial expression right now. He is probably frowning because he is worried about me. I guess that was one of the reasons that made him such a nice guy. He cared a lot about me and I can't help but feel terrible for doing such a disrespectful thing. Slowly opening the door, he leapt onto me for a hug. 'Why are you crying?' He mumbled, pulling away then wiping my tears. 'Before I explain everything, please whatever you do, don't feel like I wanted this to happen.' I paused, 'Because I really didn't.' He slowly nodded his head, 'So what's wrong?' 'Connor...' I hesitated, 'I'm... I'm pregnant.'