How To Get Revenge- Part 66

I was so shocked at what I did, I froze for a moment and watched the blood gush down his dark coat and roll onto the ground. I could tell he was in agony but he grabbed onto the knife in my hand and tried to take it from me. There was no chance he was going to be killing me tonight so made sure I was grasping onto it tightly. 'Give me it, you fucking bitch!' He groaned. 'No!' I shrieked. I felt the sharp end of the knife prick my finger and felt a drip roll down from my hand and onto the knife. I was in pain, he was trying to break my hand so I would let go but there was no way I was going to do that. I kicked him hard on the genitals where he shouted and let go off the knife. This was my chance to run away before I could even get hurt. I know I should've done something more so he would stop hurting my family but if I did, I think I'll be dead by the end of the night. Running down the alleyway, I screamed for help, 'Someone please?!' This was the bad thing. I have no idea where I am, it's dark and there are loads of alleyways that look pretty similar. My heart raced as I felt arms grab onto me when I turned the corner. It was him again, Connor's evil twin. 'Get off me!' I shrieked but he didn't and instead threw me on a lamp post and started laughing. He ripped open my shirt, revealing my bra before feeling down my back. 'GET OFF ME, YOU FREAK!!' I shouted. Suddenly there were sounds of police cars driving towards where we were. The dark atmosphere was filled with flashing blue and red lights. I was saved...