How To Get Revenge- Part 52

*Rosella's P.O.V*

'What?!' I frowned as tears escalated down my cheeks. 'Your Dad is in a coma.' She repeated. Her voice echoed in my head endlessly. It was like someone was drilling something in my head and I couldn't make it stop. My heart raced beneath the white dress I was wearing and I screamed in agony, 'Let me see him!' I got up from my bed and eventhough my whole body was in pain I managed to somehow kind of move to the edge of the bed before the nurse pushed me back down. 'No, I'm sorry but you cannot see him yet. You still have not fully recovered.' 'No!!!' I shouted, 'Please even just for a minute!' 'He's not allowed visitors yet neither.' 'Please!' I pleaded, grasping onto her arm as if I was begging for my life. She shook her head, 'You need some rest.' She mumbled, writing something down on her clipboard. 'What about my mum? How is she?' 'She's doing fine! Still hasn't fully recovered but I'm sure in no time she'll be up to her feet.' She smiled. I wiped the tears on my face, sighed in relief before placing my head down on the pillow. Everyone was alright. 'What about your sister? Are you not going to ask about Jasmine?' She asked. I bit my lip as I looked up at her, I frowned and I guess she must've gotten the idea that I really didn't want anything to do with her nor did I want to know how she was doing. 'She died a couple of hours ago.' I narrowed my eyes at her, 'What?!'