How To Get Revenge- Part 46

*Jacob's P.O.V*

I stared at Katelynn who was laid down on the hospital bed. After a few hours, they managed to get the bullets out of her body and get a spare pack of blood from one of the hospitals nearby. Unfortunately, the doctor said it still wasn't enough to make her better so this is my next problem. How am I going to get another donation of blood? Rosella had already undergone the process of testing to see if she had the same blood as her mum but unfortunately for us, she's the same type as me. My only hope is Jasmine. I really do hope hers and Katelynn's are the same. I felt a firm hand on my shoulder and as I looked up, I realised it was Jasmine. She wiped away the tear that ran down my cheek before squeezing on the chair I was sitting on. 'Dad, don't worry. Mum's strong. Nothing bad will happen to her.' She smiled, soothingly. I nodded my head, 'So have you got the results?' She nodded her but as she did, the door opened and Rosella crept in. She sat down on the chair just beside the door and glared at the both of us. 'So??!' I exclaimed. 'Yes!' She grinned, 'I've donated blood. They said they'll give it to her in a few minutes.' 'Oh honey!' I smiled, giving her a hug, 'THAT'S GREAT!' I turned to Rosella, 'Did you hear that? Jasmine's going to save your mother!' 'Whatever!' She grunted back at me as she rolled her eyes. She got up and looked pretty annoyed before leaving the room again. 'Are you and Rosella getting on fine?' I asked Jasmine. She bit her lip before shaking her head, 'No, Dad. She hates me.'