20.0

The day the young couple had been anticipating for less than a year was finally here and their nerves were through the roof. Jimin was worried about messing up on his vows which he'd been practicing all morning with Jungkook and Seokjin.

Since they had left Jimin's apartment where he was groomed by professional stylists and changed into his black Dolce&Gabbana tuxedo, he had been on edge and being at the ceremony venue wasn't helping matters.

For their ceremony, Jimin let Yoongi choose where they were to be married, and he chose the Garden of Morning Calm. They had booked a section of the monumental park off for the ceremony which wasn't too expensive, but they didn't have a set budget. They just wanted everything to be perfect to remember their wedding as the best days of their lives.

"Min Yoongi, you are my future— wait- I messed up! I said you are my future instead of you're my future!" Jimin called out as he slapped his cheeks lightly

"Jimin, it's the same thing." Jungkook pointed out as his eyebrows furrowed out of confusion.

"No it fucking isn't!" Jimin shouted as he glared daggers at Jungkook which resulted in him holding his hands up in surrender then slowly backed away from Jimin.

Seokjin rolled his eyes and sighed at Jimin's irrational, irritable, quick-tempered behaviour. "Stop being so hard on yourself, be happy. This is the day you and Yoongi have been planning for months on end. Give yourself a break and just realise that you're marrying the one you love more than life itself."

Jimin bit his lip as turned away from his friends and walked away from his friends and the marriage officiant to give himself time to collect himself.

"Come on Jimin, you... You got this." He whispered to himself.

"Jimin!" A womanly voice called out.

Jimin jumped out of shock and turned to see Yoongi's parents who were seated with his own parents. He smiled and waved to them before making his way over to them.

"Aww my baby, don't be scared." His Eomma told him as she kissed the top of her son's head.

"Eomma! I- I'm not scared!" Jimin whined as his brows knitted together and face heated up due to the embarrassment.

Jiyoung and Sungmin rolled their eyes, knowing for well that their son was scared. If he wasnt they'd be worried as this was the biggest day of his life.

"Jimin-ah, darling, you're not the only one. Yoongi was crying a few minutes ago on the way over here so Taehyung, Namjoon, Hoseok and Mark are sitting in the car redoing his make-up." Kyung-hwa informed as she chuckled.

"I bet Jimin cried on the way here as well." Sungmin spoke up, warning a galre from his son.

"No I didn't!"

"But were you on edge?" Jiyoung asked as he rubbed Jimin's back.

Jimin shrugged his shoulders and he looked down at his feet. "I was practicing my vows..."