18.8

Hoseok sighed in discontent.

Ever since Yoongi had introduced his American friend, Mark to their friendship group he hadn't been able to get him out of his mind. Mark stuck in his mind, the memory of him vivid.

"Ugh, what am I to do?" He asked himself as he pushed himself onto his bed, laying on his back.

He groaned while covering his face with his hands and rolling from side to side. He was embarrassed to even think about how he felt about being in Mark's presence, but even more embarrassed about how he has fallen so hard for someone he barely talked to.

But he felt as if Mark was one of those people you'd have to observe to gain a better understanding of whether you favour them or not.

Mark enthralled him from the very second he stepped foot in Jimin's apartment. He immediately fell in love with how different he looked to everyone else in the room (his style being obviously western).

His hair was dark brown, unkempt but it worked wonders for him. His skin was tanned, very nearly to absolute perfection. He was a light brown, due to the warm Los Angeles sun. At this point he was drooling, unable to get enough of the man who appeared before his eyes.

Then, their eyes connected. It was for a short few seconds as he became embarrassed and look away, but Mark hadn't. His confident was cocky, but not to the point where it was annoyingly arrogant but attractive and sexy.

He found him to to mesmerising.

To address his clothing, he was dressed in black skinny jeans, with rips in the knees, which complimented his slightly muscular thighs, a black tank top which hung low exposing the top of his chest, an oversized red plaid flannel with the collar up, black yeezys and to top off the whole look—  a gold chain.

In that moment, Hoseok felt like a raven who had just spotted a shining gem in a room full of copper coins. He was truly captivated.

Upon being unable to get Mark out of his head, he pulled his phone out from his pocket and unlocked in, searching for Yoongi's contact.

hoseok
yooooooooongi

yoongi
hobi☺️

hoseok
... that isn't sarcastic is it??

these days you're much more confident than you used to be

yoongi
i feel so much better in my own skin

and being mean to people is okay, but only in some circumstances

so

nO, that wasn't sarcastic at all!

hoseok
good😊

because your favourite bro needs a favour

yoongi
you want mark's number don't you?

hoseok
how-

yoongi
you looked hella thirsty when you met him

like you were lusting for him

even though you met him two weeks ago, the look you were giving him is still fresh in my brain

hoseok
... oh

so, can i have it?

yoongi
(213) 675-921

please don't hurt him hobi, he's been through so much. i just want him to be as happy as jiminie and i

hoseok
i won't hyung

i wanna make him so happy, because in my eyes... he's perfect

With that being said, Hoseok grinned as he stared at Mark's number. He quickly pressed on it and dialed the number and before he knew it, his phone was dialling the number.

He brought the phone up to his ear and chewed on his bottom lip as he awaited for him to answer the phone.

mark
"hello? this is mark tuan."

hoseok
"yo! wait- fuck. i-i mean hey? wait- you were pretty formal. hello, this is jung hoseok. wait- no i sounded stupid. oh fuck! n-not that you sounded stupid, you sounded like an angel. wait-"

Hoseok's rambling was cut off by Mark's laughter. His worried frown soon turned upside down as he was entranced by his rhythmic laugh.

mark
"you're so cute, you know. anyone ever told you that, sweets?"

hoseok
"n-no... i'm usually the one to tell people that. what just happened, it never usually happens..."

mark
"guess i must be special then, hoseok."

hoseok
"hella. wait-"

mark
"sweets, don't start rambling again. i think i'll be able to handle how cute you are. the first time was enough to send me into anaphylactic shock."

hoseok
"i'm sorry..."

mark
"don't apologise, now why did you want to talk to me?"

hoseok
"are... are you free tonight?"

mark
"who wants to know?"

hoseok
"m-me, so i can take you out on a date."

mark
"lets flip this scenario. okay sweets? hoseok, do you want to go on a date with me?"

hoseok
"y-yes."

mark
"good. i'll pick you up at six. just send me your location and we'll go from there."

hoseok
"okay mark. b-bye mark."

m

ark
"bye cutie."

________

your favourite hoe's back👅💦

&& before i forget:
this chapter idea was brought to you by _jungshooook_ ❤️