16.2

"Why did you come here?"

Yoongi fidgeted and shifting in the seat out of discomfort.

It was only twenty minutes ago he was called from his room and to the visitation area where he was told there was someone waiting to visit him. The likelyhood of his visitor being Jimin was low, but he still had hope.

But what he came to see what the exact opposite of what he was expecting.

It was Mark. He looked much different, in that sense, his skin was much tanned giving him a healthy glow, his hair was no longer red but black and his clothing seemed be expensive but casual enough for the occasion.

Yoongi scoffed upon seeing his supposed best friend, the same best friend who promised to visit him every visitation day.

Primitively, Yoongi was pissed and refused to sit in front of Mark but after him begging, so desperate for a conversation he was prepared to get onto his knees. But for the sake of them being in public, Yoongi only rolled his eyes and sat at an unoccupied table.

Mark smiled small. "To visit you."

"Now? You might as well fuck off, i'm being discharged tomorrow afternoon anyways." He explained, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I know-"

"No!" Yoongi whisper-shouted. "You don't get to say I know. Where the fuck have you been for the last three months Mark? You promised you'd visit regularly, b-but you fucked me over then turn up now, now of all times. Comical."

Mark sighed as he rested his hands on the cold table. He attempted to reach out to hold Yoongi's hands in his own but Yoongi turned away from him, a angered scowl on his face.

He bit his lip. "Come on baby, I know you're not really mad at me. Just... disappointed."

"Shut up twig."

Mark sighed, Yoongi glared. They weren't getting anywhere, like Mark had hoped they would. He knew that Yoongi would be upset upon seeing him, but he wouldn't have thought he'd be angry.

"Can... Can I please explain myself at least?" Mark asked, his eyes pleading.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "I don't know, can you?"

"I did it for you. If I came to visit you regularly, you would've still relied on me for you to get better. I noticed you were using me to help you recover, but only you could help yourself. So I stayed away to benefit you. It may have been a rash decision, but your best interest was at heart Yoongi. Please try to understand."

Yoongi uncrossed his arms and turned back to Mark.

"Fine. But you owe me cheetos, and those sour sweets and- and American food."

Mark chuckled. "It's a done deal."