2.3

"J-Jimin?" Yoongi's delicate yet deep voice called.

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry you had to come here."

Jimin looked down at Yoongi who was looking up at him with sad eyes. Somehow he and Yoongi ended on laying on his bed with the older's head resting on his built chest.

"You're really fucking stupid." He muttered as he looked away from Yoongi.

"Why?" Jimin continued while pushing himself up to sit against the headboard whilst Yoongi shuffled to sit next to him with his head resting atop his knees.

"I-I can't-"

Jimin cut Yoongi's speech short. "Don't force yourself to tell me if you don't want to. I'm not exactly the most empathetic person."

Jimin stood from Yoongi's bed and checked the time like he had, according to his phone, two hours ago.

"Fuck." He hissed remembering that he had dance practice and was now almost twenty minutes late.

Nonetheless, he pushed his phone back into his pocket and sighed as he glanced at Yoongi from the corner of his eye. Although his rehearsals were particularly important because they have an upcoming performance, he knew he needed to be there for Yoongi before he put himself and his own problems first.

"Change your top."

"W-what?" Yoongi asked Jimin, his rosy lips moulding into a soft pout.

"Get changed, you have blood all over the top you're wearing." He explained, expecting Yoongi to move but he stayed in the exact same position.

"Why?"

"You really think I'm going to let you wear a blood stained top when you're able to change?"

Jimin groaned and turned to Yoongi since he hadn't moved. He held his arms up by his hands and pulled his top off his head. Yoongi quickly his under the duvet not wanting Jimin to see him half naked.

"You're so damn cute." Jimin mumbled causing Yoongi to turn red.

Jimin looked in Yoongi's wardrobe for another top and picked out a black t-shirt and a grey hoodie. He flung the clothing at Yoongi and raised his eyebrow, silently telling him to do as he told him to do.

"Turn around!" Yoongi ordered.

Jimin chuckled at how Yoongi tried to sound demanding but failed miserably. Regardless, Jimin turned around to face the wall.

"Wanna play a game of hide and seek while I've got my back turned to you?" He joked, stifling a throaty laugh.

"Can we?" Yoongi asked, the excitement evident in his tone.

"No!"

"I-I'm done." Yoongi announced as a light pink blush dusted his cheeks.

"Good, now let me take a picture and post it on instagram." Jimin announced taking his phone for his pocket.

"Why?" Yoongi asked.

Jimin offered him a small smile. "Because this is step one to help you be more comfortable with who you are."