17.9

"Yoongi hyung... What- what happened?" Jimin asked as he grabbed Yoongi's hands and held them on his lap.

"I know you're curious, but I need to say this. I'm sorry Jiminie, I'm so so sorry. I should've been braver, more confident, I should've stood up for us— for you... but I was too weak. I let my haters bring me down and I was vulnerable, I allowed my manager to blame you for their faults and it was so wrong. I knew it was wrong but he exploited me by telling me it was either you or my career... and I couldn't Jimin, I-I couldn't..."

Yoongi trailed off as a mass formed in his throat, allowing his words to be reduced to being stuck in his throat. Jimin shuffled closer to Yoongi, he cupped his face in his hands and wiped his fallen tears with his thumbs.

"Baby, it's not your fault. Please don't apologise to me, I feel unsettled when you do. I understand your reasoning love, I really do and the way the situation played out, none of it was your fault. You did what you had to do and I think you're so admirable for it. Don't worry hyung, it's okay... it's not your fault." Jimin made sure to maintain eye contact with Yoongi throughout his persuasive speech.

Yoongi sniffled and blinked his tears away. He bit his lip as he looked away from Jimin.

"Hey," Jimin lifted Yoongi's head to make him look at him. "Do you believe me?"

Yoongi hesitated, but quickly bounced back. "Y-yes."

"Good."

Jimin pecked his lovers pink, pouty, swollen lips and smiled into their kiss as their lips were pressed against one another.

Yoongi gently pulled his hands out of Jimin's hold to wipe his face void of the wetness that had previously cascaded down his chubby cheeks.

"I love you, Yoongi." Jimin blurted out.

Yoongi's cheeks flushed with a light shade of pink. "I- I love you too Jimin."

"A-anyways... I know that you already know I relapsed because Hoseok is a fucking loudmouth." Yoongi pointed out, rolling his eyes.

Jimin chuckled. "But to be fair, I kind of forced him to tell me."

"Shhh, he's still a loudmouth."

Jimin's thumb stroked Yoongi's cheek which was so comforting that he nuzzled his head into his soft palm, making him forget what he was meant to be explaining to Jimin.

"Yoongi-ssi... did you miss my touch that much?" Jimin asked, a slight smirk playing on his plump, pink lips.

"Sh-shut up." Yoongi fired back out of embarrassment.

"Okay okay. Carry on, my love."

Yoongi grinned at the name Jimin had called him. His love. He was his and his was he.

"Hoseok and Namjoon found me so my old manager was informed and they had admitted me to an mental institution in America. It had to be overseas otherwise the press would have found out and my business would be public. It was... okay. I made a friend- his name's Mark actually. He came back to Korea with me. But that's besides the point- sorry I'm kind of rambling aren't I?"

Jimin vigorously shook his head. "No baby, whatever you have to say, I'm all ears."

"O-oh... okay then. My therapist was the best. At first I wouldn't even speak to her but then gradually over time... I begun to trust her, with Mark's help that is. He's a really good friend to me— I think you'd like him Jiminie."

Jimin grinned. "Of course darling. I'd love to meet your friend. Any friend of yours is a friend of mine— especially one who helped you in your recovery."

"Thank you for being so understanding. I honestly don't know what I did to deserve someone like you; even if you were a dickhead to begin with." He giggled, as he saw the false expression of hurt on Jimin's face.

"Dickhead? I was going for bitchy, but dickhead? Damn Yoongi, you really know how to hurt a man." Jimin muttered, as he brought his hand up to his chest.

"'M sorry, but I love you. A- a lot. I never stopped thinking about you Jimin."

"That's good, because I didn't stop thinking about you either."

The two stared at each other for awhile, eyes Yoongi's eyes darted from Jimin's eyes to his lips while Jimin's eyes stayed focused on Yoongi's loving gaze.

Without a second thought, the two crashed their lips onto each others, hands running up and down each others bodies.

Jimin's hands were rested on Yoongi's waist which enabled him to push him down onto the couch and position himself between his legs, all without breaking their passionate kiss.

Jimin's hands slowly begun to work their way up Yoongi's torso, underneath his t-shirt. He has caressed Yoongi's milky, soft skin, rubbing small circles with his thumbs. He trailed his way up, allowing his fingers to come in contact with Yoongi's now erect nipples and teased his sensitive, pink buds as he released small, breathy moans.

To pleasure Jimin equally as to what he was doing to himself, Yoongi's hands roamed Jimin's abs until he found them at the waistband of his sweatpants. He dipped his hand into Jimin's boxers and begun to stroke his boner.

"Ahh, f-fuck baby." Jimin moaned before deepening their kiss.

"Mm, Jimin-ah." Yoongi managed to say through their kiss.

"Yeah baby?" Jimin asked before attacking Yoongi's neck with soft, wet kisses— occasionally biting at the supple skin.

"If- if we're gonna do this... can we not do it on your couch?" Yoongi asked, unable to make eye contact due to plain embarrassment.

Jimin smirked. "Of course sweetcheeks. That way, daddy can fuck you into his mattress."

________

you man will get smut tomorrow, for now, we going✈️✈️ bed